Chapter 14

Summary:You were supposed to have eternal security with him.  And that's what you think too. That you are safe with him and nothing threatens you. However, he sees it differently. Because the little bird that flew in front of the window wasn't a fly head at all, as he told you. Your peaceful life becomes disturbed.

"That's why I love you more than anything in the world

"That's why I love you more than anything in the world." He pressed a kiss on your cheek once again. 

A kiss filled with love came from these words.

The tickling feeling made you smile and enjoy what was happening now. 

Until he pulled away from your face and looked toward the window. Seeing how the light of the setting sun also enters the sight. 

He is not the only one who uses coordinates to never confuse the places where he appears.

Little wings were moving outside the window. The bird that was there was flying in place. It was small. But it wasn't invisible. 

Plus the cursed energy that seems to emanate from it. 

It's not a curse. Gojo placed seals around the island that deterred even the slightest curse. He might not do it. But he's not sure if any curse would appear here. 

You didn't want to use your cursed technique, so he did it so you wouldn't have to. When you never encounter a curse, you won't even have to think about your cursed energy. Since you can live outside the world of Jujutsu, you do not have to use the destructive power that life has given you. You don't need it because you will always be safe. 

At least that's what he thought. 

Even the smallest curses fly around the island. Because they are afraid. The big ones too. No curse dares to come here. And if that happens, it will be exorcised. Passing through the circle of seals created from his energy activates the power. Protective seals. Barriers were placed all around. 

A Jujutsu sorcerer of his caliber can create this. Since there are weapons that can break through any technique, there is also a barrier that can destroy curses. 

As soon as the curse touches or passes through the barrier, it will die.

Because this is what your safety requires.

He promised you that you would never have to use your technique again. And also, he is not with you every second. That's why you need something to protect you while he's gone.

The only threat to you here are the curses that fly around the world. 

At least that's what he thought for two years. For two years, he was with you. The only threat is a curse or cursed energy. Because no human will threaten you now. There is no sorcerer and no curses. 

He knew you would be safe in this place.

He realized that there wasn't anything romantic between you at the very beginning...