vii

he's sitting alone in his room, with the curtains drawn and the lights off. He's staring blankly at a wall, lost in thought. His face is drawn and his eyes are red from crying. Despite the silence around him, his mind is racing with painful memories and regrets. He feels overwhelmed and hopeless, as if there's no way out of his current situation. It's a difficult moment for him, but it's important to remember that he won't feel this way forever. With time and support, he can find a way to heal and move forward... He can't see his beloved daughter in sadness and sorrow.. He have to find a way out for her happiness... He was regretting full filling his best friend's wish.. He put his daughter at the sake of her happiness.. But that was obvious.. He was helpless.. If that day she wasn't wedded off so today her life would be filled with taunts..

"Fawad!?"
He felt someone putting his hand on his shoulder and calling his name out, he looked up with puffy eyes

"yeh kya haal bana liya apne apna?" she said sadly eyeing his worst condition

"Meri.. be.. Beti.." He cried his heart out, Najeeba was stood patting his shoulder.

"kyu manni apne baat.." She said looking direct in his eyes.. He felt sharp pain in his chest.

"mai aaj jakay baat karun ga Faisal" He said in his pain but authority voice, and stood up leaving the room.

On the other hand, She's curled up on her bed, with the curtains drawn and the lights off. The room is silent, except for the sound of her quiet sobs. Her face is streaked with tears, and her eyes are swollen from crying. She feels overwhelmed and helpless, as if there's no way out of her current situation. Despite her sadness, she's trying to hold on to hope and find a way to heal. She knows that she can't stay stuck in this place forever, and that with time and support, she can find a way to move forward...

She picked up a picture of Areeb and questioned it with cracked voice
"Areeb.. I loved you why did you left me on my such a big day... Whyyy??"

"You betrayed me Areeb...!"

She's pacing back and forth, with her arms wrapped tightly around herself. The room is dimly lit, and the shadows seem to be closing in around her. She feels like she's suffocating, as if there's no escape from her pain. Despite her restlessness, she's trying to hold on to her strength and find a way to keep going. She knows that she can't give up, no matter how hard things get. With time and support, she can find a way to overcome her sadness and find peace.

"but now... I can't forgive you.."
She wiped her tears with her hands and smiled sadly looking at his picture.

......

It was noon, the all reached SHAH HAVELI, the all drive was filled with silence.. They didn't talked to each other all of three were in their own world of thoughts... Anas was the one driving the car while Fawad was sitted beside him.. And Dania was sitted on the passenger seats gazing the world outside the car window..

"Wah tum agye Fawad aur yeh tumhari beti haina" camed the voice of Faisal seeing them standing in the entrance of the Haveli..

Fawad face was filled with shock and many questions arises in his mind recarding his behavior, while he throws a smirk.

"aao andar" Faisal welcomed them

Naziya (mother of Anas) took Dania lovingly towards the inside.. Anas was looking at her disappearing figure and too left towards his own room. His life just got so much messed up in a day...

"aaj mere bete ki mehndi hai.. Acha huwa tum agyi.. Wese beta maine suna tha kal apki shadi thi..?" Naziya asked her while making her seat on the bed.

She was so lost in her thoughts "ji aunty kal thi meri shadi jo ke hogyi" she replied slightly smiling