Chapter 7

Author pov

Yah i don't like sports class khao and gemini whine. Yah it will be good if you both will not being lazy and try to do some hard work lia kick them little. Both see lia with pout who rolled her eyes. Stop doing pout you look ugly she say to her both friends. Stop we are not ugly we are handsome and we look cute hana gemini khao ask gemini who nod his head. Lia again rolled her eyes.

Yah try to talk to her everything will be fine both first and fourth are try to give some courage to kai. Yah if she will not talk to me or still angry on me kai ask with somewhat feard. Yah try to talk to her. You are the one who want to make the relationship better between you two first say. Yes first is right try it and try to talk to her and then being her friend fourth say. Kai see his two friends and nod his head.

They see towards their sport teacher who is a female and going to introduce her. Hello kids i am your new sport teacher. Don't worry i know how to play every sports i will teach you better not only told you how to play but also make you fit and fine. Oh sorry i did not tell you my name my name is hyeri nice to meet you all.

 Oh sorry i did not tell you my name my name is hyeri nice to meet you all

Everyone start gossiping. Wow we are lucky to get this beautiful teacher. She is really beautiful. If she will be the teacher then i will never miss the classes. Oh my gosh she did not look like teacher but a student. Everyone are talking about hyeri especially boys.

Well mam how old you are one of the student ask. Why did you want to know. Do you want to flirt with me huh. I am older then you all she say with smile. If you want to know my age then i want to tell my age is 32 year old.

Everyone is surprise hearing this. You look 21 to 24 one students say and other nod. Stop flirting with me because it is impossible to have me. Why mam if you think because of age then i want to tell age does not matter in love some students say while other nod. 

Yah this kids even did not leave teacher also in flirting. I am just flirt with people of my age but they are flirting with teacher khao say to his two friends who nod with agreement.

Well its not about age. Its that i am married she announce which make everyone shocked. Wow you are so beautiful thats why people like you hard to find single some students say. First, khao and their friends rolled their eyes hearing students flirting.

Hyeri with smile say well if you will hear my husband name then i think you will not flirt with me. Why mam is your husband is mafia, big businessman or police officer students ask. No he is more dangerous then this she say with her smile.

Who all of them ask and now first, khao and their friends are also curious to know. Well he is in this university she say and students are confuse. Who they all ask. The teacher from whom you feared the most and everyone start thinking. Everyone with hesitation say our maths teacher mr park bogum they ask. Yes he and sorry for not telling you all my full name. My full name is park hyeri.