Chapter 1

'Finally, some time alone.' Brooke thought to herself, peeling off her leggings and throwing them into a pile on the floor. The past few weeks had left Brooke a sexually repressed mess, having no alone time and in turn having not taken care of her own needs for far too long. Her parents both worked at the local hospital, normally working similar shifts which gave her plenty of time to enjoy herself, but recently their hours had become varied, meaning there was always someone at home with her. Tonight was different though, her parents had turned in for bed early, she had her wireless headphones charged and she was going to enjoy her much-needed self-care time.

She put her laptop quietly down on the bed next to her, queueing up a video; Glory hole Confessional. This particular video featured a girl who looked very similar to her, a petite brunette with a spattering of light freckles, but with slightly a slightly larger chest. As the video started playing, Brooke's heart began to race. Most people who knew her would consider Brooke a classic nerd. She wore glasses and baggy casual clothing, read religiously, watched almost every sci-fi movie under the sun, and had never had a boyfriend. However, there was another side to her that not even her best friends knew.

Up until the previous summer, Brooke had not even gone as far as kissing a boy, or girl for that matter. When she decided she wanted to spend the summer outdoors though, her parents couldn't be happier, but her decision to be sent out of state wasn't to do with her wanting to build outdoors skills and a social life. Being out of state allowed Brooke to reinvent herself, be more confident with the opposite sex, and start to experiment. That's where she met Louis, a football player from what felt like worlds away who showed the pretty brunette attention and made her feel like she imagined the popular girls at school had always felt. The two shared her first kiss, and things progressively started to escalate as he went down on her, fingered her, and even convinced the naive Brooke to give him both handjobs and blowjobs. The latter became a personal favorite to her, and the entirety of the summer began a series of constant practicing of fellatio, Louis working her throat almost daily. She didn't mind, in pornography oral sex was always one thing she fantasized about and it was certainly something worth remembering.

The issue Brooke faced when she returned from camp though, was that everyone in her small town knew each other and she would never be able to do such a thing again without all of her friends finding out. That's why the fantasy of a glory hole appealed to her so much, it's the fun of hooking up without the embarrassment of having to see or know the person on the other side.

'Not that I'd ever do it mind you...' she thought to herself, sighing in disappointment. Brooke wasn't sure if she had the opportunity to use a glory hole if she would even go through with it. Even if she would, she didn't know where to even begin. But tonight that didn't matter, as Brooke had her videos. Laying in bed with her laptop sitting next to her, she slid a hand down between her legs, teasing herself gently, careful not to make a sound. Through her headphones, she could hear the sounds of the woman introducing herself, and a sound of pure elation as the first cock slipped through the hole in the left of the frame.

It wasn't long before the sound of slurping and gagging filled Brooke's ears, her eyes going wide as she watched the beautiful brunette quickly sucking and deep-throating the men offering themselves to her through the hole. Her mouth began to water as she rubbed her clit faster, pushing a finger deep inside herself. A soft moan escaped her lips as she continued watching the video intently, imagining herself in the place of the actress. Her fingering began to increase in pace, and in turn, the vigorous rubbing increased as well. Feeling a pressure building up within herself, Brooke felt her eyes locking on the large, thick cock on the screen as she remembered the feeling of Louis sliding deeply into her throat. The moaning became louder in her ears, and without realizing her sounds of pleasure began to intermingle with them, echoing throughout the room. Everything was going perfectly... until she heard a knock at her door.