First day of Senior year

Hi I'm happy you're going to read my story. This is my first ever published story, I get a little better at writing every chapter so Enjoy

Beverly's POV:

I got out of the bus and I walked towards my school, while I was listening to Nessa Barrett. I saw the building, I immediately regretted my decision of not lying to my dad about being sick. I just tried to look at my phone and not have any eye contact with anyone because I'm not really good at social stuff. I saw my friends standing in front of the door waiting for me. Leo and Quinn, they are really the only people that I like at my school and have known since year 7. I knew Quinn since I was eight years old and we were already best friends since the day we met, I felt save around her and comfortable.

On the first day of high school the three of us were sat together Quinn immediately began to introduce me to Leo because she knew I couldn't, For myself.

Q: Hi I'm Quinn, what's you're name? L: hey, I'm Leo. Q: this is my friend Beverly. B: Hi Leo. I said waving at him. We all stared to get to know each other. All of us got along really well.

And it's Like the school knew before us because in year 8 I came out as Lesbian, Leo came out as gay six months after I did And we always thought Quinn was straight because she had dated a lot of guys and never girls but she came out to us as bisexual last year and she has a girlfriend, I don't really like her that much but I guess she's just not my kind of person she's just really social and I'm not.

Leo and Quinn started running towards me the second they saw me. We haven't seen each other since the vacation, and I really missed them. oh my god we have missed you so much. Quinn says while she's Hugging me Leo isn't as fast, so he joined in with the hug a little later L: man, I am tired that was like a really long run. He says nearly out of breath in a sarcastic voice. B: oh my god don't be so dramatic. L: I am not being dramatic! It is really far to run from the door to the fence!

30 minutes before class:
Q: So... have you guys been busy this vacation? If you know what I mean. Quinn said in a cheesy voice and a weird facial expression.
B: ughh everyone knows what you're talking about your face basically already says it.
L: yeah, you need to stop making that face. And no I have not. Have you Beverly? Leo asks with the same facial expression on his face as Quinn. B: uggh no I have not and you know my kind of "Busy" like reading fanfics about IT characters Or listening to sad Lesbian music. Because I'm still single and it's basically my identity to not understand anyone except the gay mentally ill people like you guys. Hey that's rude! Leo said. And we all just started laughing.

After class:

Beverly's POV:
We were done with class and were walking in the hallway I was talking to Quinn until I got interrupted by her saying, Hey, Sarah! I missed you. I didn't know you were coming. She said jumping into the arms of het girlfriend Sarah and kissing her. I don't know why but I felt kind of sad. Or maybe jealous. WAIT! No I am not jealous she's just my friend.
Hey Sarah, long time no see. Leo said with a small smile on his face. I was walking towards them and also said hi to Sarah.

S: Hey, honey what do you think about going out on a date tonight to the movies? Q: I'd love to. Quinn said before kissing her cheek and holding her waist tightly. B: uhm what about our movie night? Q: oh my god, I totally forgot I'm sorry is it okay if we do it a different time? L: sure it's fine. B: okay. I said with an annoyed face. Q: Thanks! I'll see you guys tomorrow. She said waving at us while holding hands with Sarah.

L: hey, can we talk? Leo said. with a serious face. B: sure, but why do you have your serious face? You never do that. But what's up? L: I feel like you don't really like Sarah. B: I mean she is not my kind of person she's very social, and I just don't like the fact that we couldn't have the movie night. I have been waiting for this for like 3 weeks. L: okay, and your sure that's everything? He asked with a little smirk on his face. B: yeah... I'm sure. L: okay.
Ring~ring oh shit my dad is calling me I have to go home. Bye! I said waving at him while walking outside. L: Bye see you tomorrow.

Today was okay... I guess. I thought to myself. While I was putting on my headphones
my favorite song played Happy Pill by weathers

I take my pills and I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time
I love my girl but she ain't worth the price
She ain't worth the price
No, she ain't worth the price
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la

https://youtu.be/mFxq7Mb96b0

Word count: 946