Detention

Beverly's POV:

When we entered the gymnastics room we saw the principal standing with his arms crossed and looking annoyed, and 3 other kids. Fin the school bully his girlfriend Jennie and one of his friends David. The principal told us to take a seat so he could explain the rules. You are going to stay her until five. There are going to be 3 groups. Group number 1: is going to clean the storage room. Group number 2: is going to clean the gum under the tables in room 114. Group number 3: is going to sweep the hallway Downstairs. And don't even think about making groups I will make the groups and I will decide who goes in group 1, 2 or 3. Okay group number 1 are David and Leo your going to clean the storage room. Group number 2 are Beverly and Quinn are going to clean the gum under the tables. Fin and Jennie are going to sweep the hallway. Alright what are you waiting for? Get moving on.

We started to separate and Leo looked like he would rather die than be with David. Quinn and me were walking to classroom 114.

At the storage room:

Leo's POV:
I was walking to the gym's storage room with David and I really didn't want to go with him because he's just an annoying prick. Hey why do you look so annoyed with me? He asked. I just looked at him for a few seconds and rolled my eyes away. Just answer me, Why are you ignoring me? He asked. Why should I talk to you? I don't know you at all. Well fine. He said.

At classroom 114:

Quinn's POV:

We entered classroom 114. We started cleaning the tables we were done after an hour. I don't know why but when I saw Beverly staring into my eyes I just started blushing, because I feel so attracted to her. I felt kind of special around Beverly and Sarah doesn't make me feel this special anymore.
So... we still have an hour left I said. What do you want to do. We could do truth or dare maybe? if you want. Sure, truth or dare is fine. Beverly said. Okay, truth or dare? I asked. Truth. Alright.. have you ever snuck out of your house to go to your crushes house? Yes I have. WHAT! Seriously? Yeah. Who was it. Hey that's a second question! You can ask me that when I chose another truth. Fine. I sighed. Okay Quinn truth or dare? Dare, I said with an smirk on my face. Uhm okay, I dare you to give me a nickname. I started blushing the second she asked that. Uhm do I really have to? Yup, unless you want to give up. Alright fine! I'll think of a nickname for you. Uhm... OH I got it peach. Really. She asked as she started blushing a little. yup and I'll change your name on WhatsApp to it too. Ugh no! That's so weird. She said. Ooh I can also put the peach emoji after it. Why!? She asked. Well that represents you're fat ass. What!? You can not do that that is fucking creepy! To bad already did it. I said while blushing a little too. We played a few other rounds.

20 minute time skip:
Quinn's POV:

Truth or dare? I asked. Truth. Beverly said. Okay uhh do you have a crush on anyone? She started blushing. Yes. Oh my god who is it? I'm not going to tell you that! What why not!? Three reasons she said while looking at the time. First of all normally when I tell you you laugh and ask me why and you start pointing at them when they walk by. Second of all you don't need to know. But. I said. No! No but's and a specially do not interrupt me. Third of all we can go home now. But. No you will find out someday. Ugh fine. Let's go.

Beverly's POV:

We entered the gym and saw Leo walking to us pissed. Hey Leo. I said. Oh my god I hate that dude he's so annoying and barley did anything. Me and Quinn started giggling. The principal came walking in and told us to take a seat. Yes sir Quinn said and we started giggling again.
Alright I hope you learned your lesson to respect the teacher and other students. He said while looking at Fin and David. And a specially respect the rules. Alright you can all go home. Everyone started walking towards the exit of the school. Bye Bev. Leo said. Bye. I said waving at him. Bye peach Quinn said. with a smirk on her face. What does that mean? Leo said. That's my new nickname for her. Quinn said. Oh okay? That's a little weird. Leo said. I hate it. I said. No you love it Quinn said. With a little smirk on her face. Okay I'm leaving bye. Bye peach. She said while waiving at me.

Quinn and Leo live close to each other so most of the time they go home together.

When I got home my dad looked at me upset. Why did you get detention? He asked. I was late and me Quinn and Leo were talking. So we had to go to detention because we were interrupting the class. Alright I'll call you when dinner is ready. Okay. I said. What are you going to do in your room? He asked. Probably read or call my friends. I answered. Don't you have homework or something? He asked No I don't. I said. Well okay then, dinner is ready in half an hour, and there will be consequences. He said. I get that. I said. But we'll talk about that later. He said. Okay. I said while walking upstairs.

Word count: 983