Phone call

I was reading Stephan king's IT book when I got a text from Leo. Hey do you guys wanna call? He asked. Absolutely I'm bored as fuck. Quinn texted. Sure. I texted. Then I heard my phone ring and I saw that Leo was FaceTiming Me and Quinn. I answered the phone. Hey guys Leo said. Hey peach. Quinn said. Are you really going to keep calling me that? Yup. alright then I'll have to give you a nickname too. I said. alright go right ahead. Quinn said. What about... Harley Quinn. I said. No that's boring, do something spicy. she said. Fine let me think. Okay uhm ohh I got it foxy. I'm fine with that peach. She said while We both start giggling and blushing a little. Alright, foxy it is. Hey Leo don't you want a nickname as well? I asked.  No thanks. It's your thing. he said. You heard him peach. We started giggling after she said that.

What have you guys been up to since last week? Leo asked. I went to therapy again and got to know my therapist more. She's really nice and not homophobic or transphobic. I said. That's good. Beverly said. Yeah, I mean why would you become a therapist if you're homophobic? I think that at least 50% of people in therapie are gay as fuck. I said. Yeah that's probably true. Quinn said. We started giggling about the fact that gays aren't really mentally stable in any way. We were basically just laughing about our own problems.

                           Quinn's POV:

OH MY GOD!  I totally forgot to ask you guys. Are you guys coming to the party tomorrow? What party? Beverly asked. How do you not know? I've been talking about it for weeks. I said. Well I'm coming, it's not like I have anything else important to do. Leo said. Great. I said. Beverly? Fine I'll come. Yes! Wait, won't this be your first ever high school party ever!? I asked curious. Yes it will be. Beverly answered. Oh my goodness! Okay here's the plan you come over to my house half an hour before the party. Okay? You can borrow one of my dresses, and before you ask, yes you can also wear a blazer. And I can do your makeup. So is that a yes? I asked exited. Ugh fine yes. Beverly said. Yes!! Finally. I said exited. Leo are you going to wear a suit? I asked. Well technically it's not a suit... I'm just going to wear a light blue blazer with matching pants and probably a black T-shirt. He said. Cool. I said. That'd look so good on you! Beverly said. Beverly, what color dress do you want? I asked. Probably a dark color. She said. you can borrow my black dress, I also have a dark blue dress. I'll ware the blue one. She said. Oh my god! You'd look so good in that peach. I said blushing a little. Beverly started blushing too When she said. Thanks foxy. 

BEVERLY TIME FOR DINNER! my dad yelled. Oh shit, sorry guys I have to go eat I'll see you guys tomorrow. Beverly said. Bye peach. I said. Bye foxy, Bye Leo. Bye. Leo said. I hang up the phone and walked down the stairs. When I walked downstairs my dad looked mad at me...

Word count: 564