A regular school day

Beverly's POV:

I woke up to my alarm at 07:15 AM, I got ready for school. When I left for school I got a text from Quinn. Hey! When will I see you? I miss you 😘
OMG you saw me yesterday! But I'm on my way to school so I'll see you in half an hour 🥰
I texted back. Okay! ❤️❤️ she replied. I got really nervous and started blushing when I saw her text. Bye ❤️ I replied.

Time skip:

I got off the bus and saw Quinn waiting for me at the bus stop. Hey! I said while walking towards her. Hey. She said while hugging me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and wrapped her arm around my waist. I started blushing, I tried to ignore it and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

We saw Brody and Leo talking at the front door. We walked towards them. Hey guys. I said. Hi. They replied.

We were sitting in class. Where's Elliot? I asked. I don't know. Brody replied. Maybe they're sick? Leo said. I guess. I replied.

Time skip:

We were sitting in class during the break. I think I'm going to come out to my parents. Brody said. Oh my god! That's amazing. Leo said. That's great! Quinn said. Do you know what you're going to say? I asked excited. No not really, but it'll be fine, I know they're not homophobic but it might take them a while to understand, and I might have to explain I'm not gay but pansexual a lot so yeah... Brody explained. I had the same with my parents they just thought I was a lesbian, it took a while for them to understand as well, but it'll be fine. Quinn said. Thanks. Brody replied.

After class we were walking hand in hand towards the busstop and heard Dylan and his friends calling us faggots. If you're going to be a homophobic asshole at least use the right slur. Quinn yelled. He didn't know what to say after that. It hasn't been this bad since I came out. People would just come up to me ask me if I was gay and called me disgusting to my face.

We were sitting on the bench waiting for the bus we heard a group of girls call us disgusting. I don't get it! Why? Why are people like this!? Like at least keep it inside. Quinn said. I know! I replied. Seeing the frustration on her face I snapped. What the fuck is wrong with you!? Is it really that hard to accept it!? Like at least keep it inside asshole! It's not like you're going to change anything about it! Bitch. I screamed. Once I was done screaming at her I realized that everyone around us was looking at me. In the corner of my eye I saw the bus. Come on, let's go. I said. We sat in the bus and Quinn asked me. What the fuck was that!? Umm I.. I uh snapped. I replied. You made her cry! Quinn said. Well she deserved it. I said with a smirk on my face. Oh my god! You can't say that!! It is true though. Quinn said. we started giggling.

I texted Elliot. Hey why weren't you at school today?? He replied 3 hours later with...

Word count: 561