021

Chloe knew how she had been trying to get Grace to see sense that Graham was just using her. She knew how her little sister was being manipulated by Graham.

She knew that her whole family was getting a huge mess. Kim was plotting on how to get rid of Graham. Which Chloe knew would end up with her back in prison.

She wanted to somehow fix it all. To make it go back to how it used to be. Before it all went wrong.

Cain had been her rock. She was thankful that she had him. She knew she would lose the plot if she didn't. He was the one who kept her sane.

He was her escape. She knew that if Kim found out about her and Cain. She would kill him. And Chloe wanted to keep him away from the drama that was her family.

All that Chloe knew was that things were falling apart. And she just didn't know what to do about it all. She just wanted things to be simple.

Morning came and she woke in bed. She heard arguing coming from downstairs. She rolled her eyes. She grabbed her dressing gown off the floor and walked down.

she saw Grace sitting down with Kim looking at her. "What's going on?" Chloe asked.

"You. Can't keep your mouth shut. She's stopping me from seeing Graham. He's the only one who cares about me," Grace said.

Chloe frowned. She could clearly see that Graham had manipulated her. She knew she didn't mean it. "Grace. He's messing with your head. He doesn't want you and mum to be close. He's manipulating you babes."

"No. He's not. He loves me."

"He doesn't darling. I'm your mum. I love you. He wants you for one thing. He can't have me anymore," Kim said.

***
Cain smiled as he pulled Chloe into the garage. He kissed her lips and lifted her onto the desk. She grinned as she looked to him. "Well this has made my morning. My mum is arguing with my dimwit sister."

"Let me take you away this weekend. Just me and you," Cain said as he kissed her neck.

"Sounds good. I can let you do me with no restrictions," Chloe teased as she ran a hand over his crotch.

Cain felt his trousers tightening. He looked to Chloe and smirked. "Don't make me do you here."

"I wouldn't complain."

Cain said nothing as he slipped off her leggings. He pulled her thong to the side and smiled. He pulled down his own jeans and boxers. He gave himself a few tugs and pushed into her.

Chloe threw her head back as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Pulling him in deeper.

Cain began thrusting harder into her. He could feel Chloe's walls tightening around him. It wasn't long before she released her load.

Chloe moaned as she felt Cain shoot his seed into her. She looked to him and kissed him passionately. "I love you."

"Same."

***
Chloe returned home. She wasn't looking forward to being there. Knowing all that was going to happen. Kim walked towards her. Chloe sighed. "What now?" She asked.

"Grace. She's runaway with Graham..."

Chloe frowned. But was there more going on then she realised? Chloe had no idea how her own life was about to be flipped upside down.