022

Chloe knew how Grace had gone missing with Graham. And she was going to kill her when she got back. She knew how Graham had messed with her head. And she wanted him dead too.

Chloe had spent the weekend with Cain. They had gone away to a hotel outside of the village. And Chloe loved it. She didn't need to feel the need to stress.

But now she was back, things were hectic. And Chloe was fed up of it. Part of her wondered what life would have been like if they hadn't have gotten Grace back. That she had stayed with Eric Pollard.

She felt bad for thinking it. But at the same time, she knew there wouldn't be as much chaos. Chloe just wanted life to be simple. It wasn't. It was far from simple.

Chloe knew that she wanted to make it work with Cain. Knowing that he was the only same thing she had in her life right now. And she wanted to keep it that way.

All she knew was that something needed to change. And she had no idea how to make it all seem okay. She felt as though it was too much.

Morning came and she walked downstairs into the kitchen. Kim was there on the phone. Chloe sighed and smiled. "Hey mum. You good?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. Just on the phone. Have you spoken to the idiot?" Kim asked.

Chloe shook her head. She smiled. "She'll come back soon. I know she will," she told her.

Kim nodded and sighed. "Well I know she's not with Graham. He went to Hotton and came back. So she's not with him," she said.

Chloe just nodded. Knowing how she needed to figure out what was going on with her family. But she wanted to spend time with Cain.

***
Chloe went into the village. She saw Graham and walked over to him. "You might think that you're gods gift. Manipulating my little sister. But you're not. I know you're hiding her from us. So let me be clear, you bring her back. Or I'll kill you," Chloe said.

Graham smirked. "Your sister got on a train to London. I took her there. She said she didn't want to be here anymore. So do not threaten me little girl. You won't like the results."

"You don't scare me. I've dealt with people bigger than you. Do you really think your precious Joe is still living?" Chloe spat as she walked off.

Chloe knew she wanted to mess with his head. For how he had treated her mother. And she would somehow do it. Despite all that had happened with her and Kim, she wasn't going to let Graham mess with her family anymore.

***
Chloe smiled as she saw Cain. He pulled her close and kissed her lips. "I heard you're having a right blast at home farm," he told her.

Chloe shrugged and sighed. "Yeah. I'm fed up of it. Graham needs to pay. And I'm going to make him pay," she said as she looked to him.

Cain frowned. But would he be able to stop Chloe from doing something stupid?