~Trip to the castle

'Another year at Hogwarts' i let out a sigh. Im sitting alone in the train like i do every year. Until a blonde boy bursts in. Is that? no it cant be. 'Evan'? i ask as his head turns to look at me. 'Regulus!' He screams as he jumps at me. 'What are you doing?' his arms were around me it felt weird but strangely comforting. I've know Evan since we were seven when we met at due to our parents both being death eaters.

'What do you think im doing' its a rhetorical question of course. 'Hugging you. your okay with that aren't you?' i can tell he feels bad for just springing at me. 'Well i suppose i am. im just not used to it that's all' i try reassure him so he doesnt feel bad. Being completely honest i dont mind his Hug i sort of like it i suppose. '

As Evan releases me from his hug a dark haired boy steps into my train compartment that merely moments ago was empty. I look up to see Barty. Of course where Evan Goes Barty goes and where Barty goes Evan goes. Its like they have separation anxiety to each other. 'Reguluss!' then he runs at me like Evan did merely seconds ago.

'Okay what is it with people throwing themselves on me today.' Now im just sitting here with Bartys arms around me. What the fuck are you suppose to do when someone is hugging you?! 'Someone is moody today huh?' Barty says straightening himself up.

He smiles his familiar smile. 'its good to see you Reg it really is.' something about him is familiar and its nice. ive known him since we were 11 met on the train. this very compartment i believe. 'Its good too see you to Barty.' i flash them a slight smile. 'Is it time for a group hug.' Evan has the slyest of smiles on his face. 'NO.' i exclaim while barty simultaneously says 'Absolutely.' They are both coming at me. Shit what do i do?!?!

They both wrap their arms around me. Then the soft voice 'Group hug without me? How dare you.' It was Pandora. Something about Pandora is comforting and happy i suppose. Then Pandora slips in to my left to hug me and Barty. So now i have Pandora to my Left Evan to my right and Barty basically in front of me.

As we are all Released from the hug Pandora sits next to me but far enough away that im comfortable. Shes always known how to make sure im comfortable. She looks at me with her warm smile. 'Reg, can i hug you?' she asks in the most sincere way possible. She has always been respectful of my personal boundaries. 'I suppose you can yes' Pandoras hugs are one of my favourite things. nobody knows that of course and i intend to keep it that way.

She wraps her arms around me. But it was different from the way Barty or Evan hugged me. This hug was comfortable it was safe. She hugged me tight enough that im comforted but loose enough that i feel comfortable. How she found the perfect mix of the two i dont know but i appreciate it. I wrapped my arms around her loosely.

'How come she gets a proper hug.' Evan sighs. 'Ive known you longer.' Pandora laughed her sweet laugh. 'Because she doesn't try ambush me.' pandora laughs even more and Barty starts laughing.

These were my people. My group. My found family i suppose.