𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

FLASHBACK!July 3, 2020

FLASHBACK!
July 3, 2020.

SADE WALKED INTO THE ROOM, LATER WISHING SHE DIDN'T.

She was looking for her sister JAYDA looking for a pair of shoes that she borrowed from her.

"Jayda!" She called out, only to get no response.

She heard soft whimpering coming from the bathroom, immediately thinking the worst.

"Jayda baby," she knocked on the door softly, "let me in mama." She said and after a minute she heard a soft click.

She twisted the knob slowly pushing the door open slowly.

"You okay mama?" She asked closing the bathroom door behind her.

Her sister was sitting on the floor putting all the weight against the bathtub. Sade spotted a pregnancy test and her face immediately lit up.

She sat next to her on the floor, wrapping her arm around her shoulder, pulling her into her chest.

She began bawling her eyes out, and Sade felt bad for the other girl.

She was only 16, she didn't have a stable job or anything.

"What's wrong?" Sade questioned already knowing the answer.

"I'm pregnant." She said after a moment of silence. Sade felt a smile approach her face slowly.

"Well is that not good?" She whispered and jayda immediately shook her head.

"No it is it's just, I don't think I'm ready to be a mom." She said.

"And that's completely understandable, but whatever you need help with you know there are plenty of people around you that will be willing to help. Especially me and jay." Sade said and she felt jayda tense up.

"I just don't want to have it and not be able to provide for it well enough you know." She said as Sade nodded.

"Well you know you can always come to me. If I got it so do y'all." Sade smiled, poking her cheek, making a smile come to her face as well.

"Thank you Sade, but how am I gonna tell mom and dad?" She said and she immediately began to overthink.

Sade and jayda were half sisters. Same dad different moms.

But when Sade's mom passed due to a heart failure, jayda's mom treated her like her own daughter with open arms.

"Hey hey hey, calm down. Their gonna accept you with open arms and you know that, you don't even have to worry." Sade said and she nodded sniffling.

"You know who the father is?" Sade asked and she timidly nodded.

"As long as he's in its life, I want or need to know." Sade said and Jayda let out a silent breath of relief.

"Thank you so much, I love you." Jayda said pulling her into a tight hug which she immediately reciprocated.

"I'm gonna be a tete!" She squealed making jayda laugh.

They were both stopped when they heard a knock on the door.

"Oh who is that?" Jayda asked and Sade shrugged.

Sade stood, holding a hand out for jayda to grab which she did.

They walked out the restroom and Jayda placed the test in a draw no one could get too.

They left the room making their way downstairs.

Sade opened the door with Jayda standing behind her. The person who was outside the door was jay.

"Hey mama." He said pulling her into a hug which she accepted with a smile.

"Hey." She said pulling away. Jay looked behind her and saw Jayda, "oh wassup Jayda." To which she gave a simple hi back.

"Oh!" Sade said excitingly, "Jayda has some news!" She said jumping up and down on her heels slightly with a smile.

They both looked at jayda who was looking down, playing with her fingers. She looked nervous.

"I- I'm pregnant." She said with her voice cracking toward the end.

Stunna looked at jay with a smile obviously expect him to sport a smile too.

Instead his face held nothing but shock and fear.

Sade's face slowly dropped as she looked between the two, slowly putting the puzzle together.

The both of them looked at her at the same time, seeing her looking into space.

"Sade I swear I was gonna tell you, I didn't mean for it to happen I swear." Jayda spewed as tears rushed down her cheeks.

"I promise mama I didn't even mean for it to happen like that, it was an accident." Jay pleaded.

She didn't hear a thing they were saying. What brought her out of her thoughts was when she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"Are you serious?" She said looking at jay first.

"No ma I promise you I would take it back if I could." He said. He moved closer to her trying to comfort her but she backed up immediately.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled.

"You fucked my nigga?" She said as she watched tears roll down her sister's cheeks.

"I- your supposed to be my sister! Are you deadass?" She cut her off.

The two of them stood in silence, not knowing what to say.

"So I don't even get a sorry? Not even a thanks?" She said.

"I'm so sorry mama. I swear I ain't mean it." Jay said making Sade scoff.

"What so your dick slipped into her on accident?" She said earning an eerie silence from the two.

"You know what, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time. Y'all are both piece of shit ass bitches and I hope that baby doesn't turn out like y'all or god save us all!" She yelled before she stomped back to her room slamming the door harshly.

She sat on her bed as tears ran down her cheeks. I knew I shouldn't have trust them she thought.

"I need to get the fuck out of here." She mumbled to herself.

She knew if she saw jayda's face one more time she was gonna bash it in so her best bet was going somewhere else.

And that's what she did.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!Lmfao this gone hurt y'all feelings so bad

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Lmfao this gone hurt y'all feelings so bad.