𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓.

JUSTIN REYESNEW YORK, NEW YORKJULY 7, 2023

JUSTIN REYES
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
JULY 7, 2023

THE ALARM VIBRATED ON THE BED SIDE DRESSER alarming the couple that were still asleep in the bed.

"Jay." Jayda mumbled groggy, kicking him in his back, "turn it off."

He still laid asleep in the bed when it cut off causing her to sigh before falling back to sleep. But that didn't last long, because it began to go off harder.

"Jay get up!" She yelled, startling him awake. He mugged her before grabbing the phone and turning the alarm off.

He check the time that read, 6:20 am, meaning that it was time for them to get up and get on their flight.

He yawned, getting out of the bed and making his way to the bathroom.

He did his business before grabbing his toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. He put it under the water quickly before beginning to brush his teeth.

He was slightly bent because he was leaning his upper body onto the counter. He was very disturbed when she was pinched right on his ass cheek that was covered by a pair of sweatpants.

He snapped his head up, seeing jayda looking at him with a smile on the mirror. He rolled his eyes before spitting the toothpaste into the sink.

"Aw don't look at me like that." She pouted, wrapping her arms around his torso and laying her cheek on his back.

He rinsed his mouth out before speaking, "nah you dead violated gang."

"Oh but I wasn't gang when you got me pregnant with our baby." She laughed making him smack his teeth.

He walked out the bathroom, leaving the room to go to kyon's room. He cracked the door open, and kyon was sprawled out on his race car bed.

Jay picked him up and he immediately started to whine. He opened his eyes slightly, seeing jay. His head fell to his chest and he immediately fell back to sleep.

"We need to get you ready pa." He mumbled, laying him back on his bed and going to his closet.

He pulled out a white amiri shirt and a black pair of Gucci shorts.

He quickly bathed the still tired child before putting his clothes on. He grabbed his little backpack that had all of his things in it before bringing him back to their room.

He laid him on his back, as he almost immediately went to sleep.

"He already bathed?" Jayda asked and jay gave her a 'deadass?' Look. She just held her hands up in defense before he got in the shower.