𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

SADE FAYE BROWNJFK AIRPORTAUGUST 11, 2023

SADE FAYE BROWN
JFK AIRPORT
AUGUST 11, 2023

A LITTLE LESS THAN A MONTH LATER, Sade hopped of the private jet at the airport. it was 11 am and Sade was still so drained so all she wanted to do was go to the hotel and nap.

when she had posted that she was back in New York many were immediately on her back including jay. But the only person she had responded to was dd.

---

THE BETTER BROTHER 😐
yo mh, you back in ny?

SADE 😍🍑
yea I'm only gone be here for like
five days to a week tho

THE BETTER BROTHER 😐
oh word? say less

THE BETTER BROTHER 😐
come kick it wit us at the
crib for a lil once you get settled in

SADE 😍🍑
depends on if im knocked or
not bruh

THE BETTER BROTHER 😐
mmcht so you ain't tryna come
kick it wit us? youn wanna see melz?

SADE 😍🍑
mmcht I hate you, I'll be there at
like three.

THE BETTER BROTHER 😐
I knew you'd come around bookie
read 11:25 AM

SADE 😍🍑
what the fuck ever.
it's still the same addy or no?

THE BETTER BROTHER 😐
yea 🙄
read 11:27 AM

---

Sade checked into the hotel with one of her friends that tagged alone because she didn't want to be alone, Milani.

"man I hope this ain't no wack ass trip, I'm tryna get crunk." she said sticking her tongue out slightly before bending over and twerking as Sade laughed.

"you can get crunk after I take this nap, I'm tired." she said slipping her shoes off and belly flopping on the bed.

"lame as hell g, we get here and all yo ass wanna do is sleep." Milani whined, throwing a mini fit on the bed.

"ain't nobody tell you to stay, go explore or something." Sade yawned, already drifting off to sleep.

"now why the fuck would I do that, what do I look like white?" she questioned causing Sade to smiled with her eyes closed.

"okay then nigga, stop whining then." Sade said, not hearing anything else from her before she fell asleep.

SADE DAYE BROWN
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK
AUGUST 11, 2023

SADE SLID INTO HER BLACK BODYSUIT that she had got from fashion nova, putting on a black waist trainer over it.

she put on a Christian Dior hat over the lace that she had on currently which was a half black and blonde with black streaks on the blonde side.