𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.

JUSTIN REYESSF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT JULY 21, 2023

JUSTIN REYES
SF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
JULY 21, 2023

AS THE BIG FAMILY SAT IN THE AIRPORT, they awaited their plane arrival.

They had gotten here about 20 minutes ago, and to say they were ready to go home was an understatement.

San Francisco was a great trip, but a lot happened and it made them seriously home sick.

It the span of three weeks, jay had reunited with his ex, broke up with his baby mother; it was just a lot overall.

Thankfully, things between him and jayda wasn't awkward and it was great for him.

They had talked about the co-parenting, and jayda agreed so that was out the way.

He hadn't felt this free in years.

But there were other things on his mind also. The talk he had with sade.

The things she said to him, he never forgot about it. To say he was hurt by her words was an understatement.

All he wanted to do with her was fully talk to her to get a complete understanding.

And I know what your thinking; wasn't that a full convo they already had?

The talk they had the other day, wasn't good enough for him. He wasn't going to stop until he got a full conversation from her.

"Yo nah why that bitch look straight outta fish hooks?" ddot told dd and Notti as the three laughed.

"Watch your mouth." Lucia said slapping him in the back of the head causing him to wince.

Kyon was asleep in Lucia's arms and she was trying her hardest not to wake him up.

"Nah bro, now you violating." He mumbled to himself.

"Ima miss my wife so much." Notti whined throwing his head back.

Everyone nodded, except for jay and jayda.

Jay because he felt like he wasn't aloud to and jayda because she still wasn't too fond of her.

She still thought that she had something to do with her and jay breaking up so even hearing her name pissed her off.

(A/N : bitches so mf bothered.)

"Yea you ain't never seeing that girl again, she hate us for real." dd laughed.

"Who is us? She hate them." Notti said pointing at jay and jayda.

"Valid," ddot nodded earning a stink eye from jay, "what you want me to lie? She wanna choke slam the hell outta y'all." ddot said.

"You know that nigga delusional, now he finna walk around with an attitude." dd said.

"Okay, can y'all be quiet please?" Jayda asked as the three jerked their heads back.

"Yo word to everything, I'm finna deck the fuck out ya bitch jay." ddot said punch his hand.