𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.

JUSTIN REYESSAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA JULY 15, 2023

JUSTIN REYES
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
JULY 15, 2023

THE NEXT DAY JAY sat in the living room with notti as he fussed about no one telling him about sade.

"But why y'all ain't tell me though? Like stunna, the one I'm in love with, is sade the one you cheated with." Notti said is disbelief.

"I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe." Jay shrugged with a slight smile.

"Because sade didn't look like that when she ran away cause you got jayda pregnant." Notti said.

"I'm finna slap the shit outta you." Jay said giving him a death glare.

"What? You stay threatening niggas, you not scary." Notti laughed.

"Plus why you never wanna except that you really cheated on that girl with her sister. Like who fault is that." Notti said.

"Move around bruh you making me mad." Jay said as notti cackled loudly.

"You don't even love that girl." Notti said.

"But that's still my child's mother. Just until he's old enough to know what's going on." Jay said.

"But you don't want him to grow up thinking his parents in love and get older just to find out they got animosity for each other since he was a baby." Notti explained.

"Be honest with me though. You still want sade?" Notti asked and jay thought for a second.

"I don't know. When I saw her for the first time, it was like," he paused trying to form the correct words.

"Like I was shocked and all of the feelings I shoved down about her, came back but 10 times harder." Jay said.

He felt like Notti was the most mature out of everyone so he could actually give him good advice.

"Well how do you feel about jayda." Notti asked.

"I feel like she just there to be there. She don't even be caring for kyon how she supposed to." Jay said hearing kyon laughing with ddot.

"Like yesterday when he fell asleep mad fast in Sade's arms, I ain't never seen jayda do that in his life." Jay said.

Notti nodded in agreement. He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that sade was stunna girl.

"Well if you play on calling quits do it soon. I hate that bitch." Notti said.

"It's something called co-parenting, y'all should try it." Notti added.

"If you also wanna make shit right with stunna, you gotta get back on her 'I don't beat these people up' list." Notti added as jay nodded.

Notti knew how she got down personally.