𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊.

JUSTIN REYESSAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA JULY 16, 2023

JUSTIN REYES
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
JULY 16, 2023

AT AROUND 1 AM, the boys had finally made it home.

Jay was very drain and as soon as he got home, he had to talk to jayda.

Things weren't good for him at all. And the only person he could blame was himself.

As they walked into the house, their mom was sitting in the living room with her legs on the couch.

When she heard the door open, she looked up and smiled.

"How was the studio?" She asked as she simultaneously heard good. From everyone except jay.

"Jay?" She called, "it was okay ma." He said just to not worry her too much.

He spotted kyon sitting next to her with some Gerber puffs in his hands.

He immediately went and picked him up causing him to laugh loudly.

"How my baby doing?" He said smiling as kissing him on his cheek a couple of times.

"He good, he was sleep for a good portion of the day that's why he up." Lucia said.

"Get your babymother in check, I almost dragged that puta across this damn floor." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm finna talk to her, can you watch him for a little bit?" He asked and he was about to put him down when he was grabbed by ddot.

"Hell wrong witchu, this twin." He mugged jay before he and kyon disappeared into his room.

Jay shook his head, before he went to his and jayda's shared room.

He opened the door and she was sitting in bed, watching baddies west.

When she heard the door open, her head snapped to it but she smiled when she saw jay.

"Hi baby." She said before she got off the bed and hugged him tight.

She was about to kiss him when he pushed her back slightly.

"We gotta talk." He said and she sighed.

"But wait I made you some food!" She said about to leave the room when she was pulled back.

She was pushing this conversation as far as she could because she already knew what was coming, and she didn't want that.

"That can wait, we gotta talk now." He said pulling her back.

"I had got you some things from the mall today that I want to show you." She said.

"No. Now jayda." He said sternly causing her to sigh and sit down on the bed.

"Okay I'm all ears baby." She smiled. She just wanted him to sympathize her so he wouldn't break up with her.

"So I've been thinking about this for a minute now, and I think it's what's best for us." He said as she nodded urging him to continue.

"I think we should just ease up off each other." He said simply as she froze in place.

"What?" She said.

"I don't think we should be together anymore. It ain't healthy and just the way we came about just not good." He said.

"But what about our son?" She said as she felt tears began to run down her face.

"Co-parenting. Notti brought it up to me this morning and I think it'll be good for him." Jay said as she jerked her head back.

"So your breaking up with me because your family told you to?" She asked.

"No, I been thinking bout this since a month ago. I don't want kyon to grow up with his parents being having secret hat toward one another." Jay said.

"I get it. Is this because my sister in back? She put you up to this?" Jayda asked.

"I'm trying real hard to sympathize you jayda but you sound mad delusional." He dryly laughed.

"I love you jay, why are you doing this to me?" She said as tear began to rush down her cheeks.

"Don't start that crying shit. This ain't healthy and you know it." He said as she sniffled.

"I get it. Do you even love me?" She asked.

"Do I have love for you? Of course. Am I I love with you? No I'm not jayda, and I'm sorry that this went on for how long it did." He said genuinely.

"It fine, your right. Are we still cool though?" She asked as she wiped her cheeks.

"Of course we are. You my son's mom." He said as she smiled softly.

She pulled him into a hug and he wrapped him arms around her. He knew she needed it.

The two pulled away, "I'm gonna go check on ky." He said.

He left the room, taking a deep breath. He felt so much relief.

He went to ddot's room, seeing him and kyon asleep on his bed. He smiled kissing the both of their forehead before leaving the room.

He went to Notti's, seeing him up and in his phone.

"What's wrong with you? Why you look so happy?" Notti asked as Jay shut the door and sat on the foot of his bed.

"I broke up with her." Jay said, coming to a realization that he wasn't went her anymore. He never felt so much relief in his life.

"Thank god!" Notti said loudly with a smile.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel free, relieved, like I can't breathe fully again." He said with a smile.

"That's good jay, I'm happy for you my heart." Notti smiled, pulling him into a hug.

Now the next thing on his list.

Get back in Sade's good graces.

AUTHOR'S NOTE! Short chapter el oh el

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Short chapter el oh el.

But he finally broke up with her! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾