𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃.

JUSTIN REYESSAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA JULY 11, 2023

JUSTIN REYES
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
JULY 11, 2023

ON THEIR FOURTH DAY IN CALIFORNIA it was finally the day of the show that they were supposed to be doing with stunna girl.

Jay was excited to see in his fans, and also be back on the stage.

When he was on the stage, he felt like he was in his element; like a hug breath of fresh air.

Although they would be performing in front of a bigger crowd tonight, jay didn't feel a ounce of nervousness.

That was him. On the other hand, the three younger boys were panicking.

"Why though? It's only 3 we don't gotta leave until like 7." Jay said.

"Because bro I'm gonna be meeting my future wife what don't you get about that." Notti stressing, looking through his suitcase that still wasn't unpacked.

Jay felt a presence behind him causing him to turn around. It was of course jayda.

"What y'all doing?" She asked and the room went dead silent.

"Uh can you like get out?" ddot spoke in a white girl voice as she smacked her teeth.

Truth be told, none of jay's loved ones like jayda. They felt as if she was fake and just there to be there.

She was super rude to them but when it came time for them to tell Jay and he confronted her about it, it was like she'd throw the rock and hide the hand.

"Right because we don't fuck with you. We don't even wanna be in the same area as you seriously." dd said.

"Well I don't care, cause I'm not here for y'all." She said as jay mugged her.

"Yo what? Don't talk to them like that." Jay said as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever they said something to me first." She crossed her arms, acting like a toddler.

"Jay can I borrow some money please? I'm about to go out." She used the word 'borrow' knowing she was never going to give it back.

"Is my son going with you?" He asked.

"Uh no, he's with your mom." She said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"Then no, besides don't you have your own money to spend?" He said and she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever I won't be back until late don't wait up." She said before walking out of the room.