Captured

It's been 12 months since Izuku was considered missing or dead a girl with a black ponytail was depressed about it due to a certain jackass who pushed him over the school roof. No one knows why she's depressed because she barely speaks to them. There are a few times Momo speaks but it's only those she really really trust. Those people she trust is Kendo from Class B, Kyoka who tries to cheer her up and Ochako who's the same as Kyoka. Right now she was even more depressed then any other day is because todays is her lovers/childhood friend birthday.

Right now Tsu came over and asked.

Tsu: she seems to be depressed even more today

As some people looked at her they see her in a corner in a fetus position.

Soon the bastard who made her life depressed came in.

Katsuki: MAN WHO HIVES A FUCK IF SHES DEPRESSED HELL SHE MAKES THE CLASS GLOOMY ANY FUCKING WAYS.

Kyoka:(how does he even made it into this school is attitude is fucking nasty prick I don't know why those dumbass boys follows him around anyways)

During the time as Kyoka opened her eyes to see that Katsuki is a total dick and she soon left the squad with Sato soon after she dumped Denki due to him not seeing that Katsukis a prick and soon got together with Sato a month later. As Momo slowly looks outside of the window she saw something green but couldn't put her finger on it but her depression took over again. Soon a few hours go by as Aizawa brought in a boy with green hair as everyone paid attention to him as some were wondering why he's here.

Aizawa: alright maggots

???:*snickers* that's a good one

Aizawa: shut it you but as I was saying listen this person here is gonna be in a villain rehabilitation and he's gonna be a student here tell them your name boy.

Izuku: whatever you say erasehead my name is Izuku Midoriya.

At the name Momo perked her head up and saw the person who claimed to be her childhood friend. When she did she saw that he looks completely different.

 When she did she saw that he looks completely different