Inko and Izuku

After everything that has occurred Momo has called Inko and told her about someone who has returned and soon she heard nothing.

Momo: hey Izu?

Izuku: yea

Momo: um do you know what today is?

Izuku: yea it's my mom birthday- oh no

Momo: yea she's coming

Izuku: you told her that I'm here

Momo: yes I did

Izuku: oh no

Soon Aizawa came in and spoke up

Aizawa: Yaoyorozu did you call a women with green hair here? She says that she's here for Midoriya.

Momo: yes she's here for him she's his mother.

Aizawa: ok that make sense then ok you can come in as she saw her son.

As she started to swell up with tears as Izuku looks away in embarrassment that his mother saw him like this

Imagine her tall then short
Inko: *crying* my son

Soon she hugs him as she cries some people felt bad that a mother reunited with her son after 12 months including those who didn't believe in him. Soon after Sero was gonna use his quirk as Aizawa used his quirk on him as Sero got scared as he also saw Izuku who looked hella pissed that Sero tried to use his quirk on him and his mother.

Izuku: *cold*what are you doing elbows?

Sero: you do not belong here you freak leave our school you cause bakubro to go to Juvie

Izuku: he deserves it who would want a villain like him a hero

Kirishma: look at you your a villain right now your the one that's here so leave.

Izuku: you do know that he's the reason why I was a villain I'm the first place he literally blasted me off the damn roof off of Aldera.

Both: so?? What he did was right your a quirkless freak.

Soon Izuku started to lose it as Aizawa put a hand on his shoulder as Momo join la the hug with Inko as Izuku looks at Aizawa.

Aizawa: do not worry Midoriya I see what your going threw after everything you said  do not blame you for becoming a villain to begin with but now that your here and trying to change your in no wrong continue trying to live your life as you wanted ok you reunited with your mother and childhood friend who did you right ok.

Soon Izuku started to shed tears as Momo took him to her room with Inko. Soon those who didn't believe him started protesting about how he and the rest allowed him to stay as Aizawa silence them.

Aizawa: SHUT YOUR ASSES UP.

Kirishma: but sir you let a villain into our school

Aizawa: you mean the one that literally pushed him off a roof.

Kirishma: no that quirkless freak why are you guys accepting him you should put him in prison for life.

Aizawa: do you hear what's coming out of your mouth?

Mina: why can't you see he's gonna rat us out that Yao-whore-urzu (hate saying that about my Queen) must of told him and the LOV were we been and all that.

Aizawa: actually it was the grape we question her as well to prove if she knew about it and thank God that she passed that but most likely it was the grape.

Mina: oh ok somehow I can see that due to him being a perv.

Sero: that one I can agree on as well

Kirishma: same here but still

Aizawa: drop it or we will charge you for protecting the true villain.

As the trio including Denki who just came in and was told everything as he joined in to help the so called dead end fight against Izuku who did nothing wrong until Nezu came in along with Midnight.

Nezu: what's going on here?

Aizawa: these idiots there are protesting that Izuku should leave and go to prison for life for something that the barking dog started.

Nezu: oh good this fight is stupid anyways because these people here has bullied him and was actually there when the barking dog pushed him off they actually laughed at him for being quirkless after witnessing that he did it.

Group: WHATTTTT?!!

Nezu: yep we got video that you guys were there when he did it.

Aizawa: explains why they are defending him tuff as hell I'm guessing they are gonna join him right?

Nezu: yep hero's arrest them.

As they did the group protested against that they didn't do anything wrong but it fell on death ears. They spoked about closing Aldera high as they all agreed as they also agreed to arrest all of the teachers for child endangerment and all what they didn't know is that Kyoka heard about what they did to Izuku as she now saw that she dated a bully and was in a group of bullies that witnessed a murder but kept quiet as she was happy that she dumped Denki before all that happened.

When she left she went to Momo room as she saw both her and the mother and son of the Midoriyas. She saw that they are having a good time as they talked about their past even after what happened after being considered quirkless. After a very long reunion both Izuku and Inko hugged each other one last time before she left and Izuku said one more thing before she left.

Izuku: I know who my father is and he said that he only did it to protect us.

As Inko looked at him with shock.

Inko: what do you mean?

Izuku: dad is AFO he said that he left us so we can have a normal life and he quirks that I told you about he took it so that I wouldn't die from it but now that  I'm old enough he told me that I can handle it plus his quirk.

As Inko patted his head as she smiles that he had been with his father this whole time despite being away from her.

Inko: that's fine as long as you spent as much time with him as possible I don't mind.

Aizawa came in and said this

Aizawa: Midoriyas I have someone that you might want to see.

Midoriyas: ???

As they wide eyed they saw........

That's the end of this chapter