Festival and Confession

It's been 3 months now since Izuku and the League of Villains turned over a new leaf and so far everything been good for them. People treated them with respect and made them feel wanted as everyone saw that they wasn't a possible threat to them nor anyone else. Right now a festival is around the corner and everyone was getting ready for it. So far Izuku is thinking on how to confess to his childhood friend who was depressed before he came back. Now Momo is one of the livest people in their class as she always stays with Izuku most of the time so far Momo left with the girls to go and get ready for the festival.

As the day goes by it was time for the festival as everyone in their Yukatas as they left. So far as everyone is at the festival everyone spent time together as they all went their own way as Izuku and Momo went theirs and so far they both are having a fun time. Izuku told Momo that he'll go get something to eat for the both of them as she was ok with it and soon he left and only taken about 30 minutes and came back to see Momo being harassed by guys as she didn't like the fact that they were harassing her as Izuku came back.

Izuku: um guys would you please leave my girlfriend alone she's is bothered by your presence.

Random guy: shut it brat you don't know what to do with this gorgeous girl body we gonna make her a real women.

Random guy#2: yeah now scram before you get killed.

As Izuku had enough and soon took their quirk as he realized that he took their quirk as he put the food down and brought Momo towards him.

Izuku:*cold* when I say get away from my girl I meant that shit now suffer the consequences with not having your damn quirk and beat you quirkless shits.

As they got scared due to Izuku cold and brutal nature and took off crying that their quirks were taken as Momo was sitting there blushing like crazy that Izuku called her his girl. What they both failed to realize is that Izuku head is still over hers and that their bodies are very close to the point where they are touching. Soon Momo realizes that she felt her crushes boner.

Momo: um Zuzu I can feel something touching me.

As he looks down to see his boner touching her he quickly backed up apologizing to her.

Izuku: I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to it was the spur of the moment.

Momo:*giggles* it's ok Zuzu can I tell you something?

Izuku: yeah what is it?

Momo: I love you Zuzu I want you to be mines.

Izuku; ar-are you sure after what I've went threw and all?

Momo: yes and the thing is you was made a villain Zuzu you didn't want to become one but you had no other choice and get this you reunited with your dad that you didn't know of along with your mother I say that you deserve it and my love.

Izuku: then I guess you know if the promise we both made before that right?

Momo: of course I would love to marry you my dear love.

Soon after they kissed their relationship has begun a new as they both know how they felt towards each other

Izuku: I love you too Momo I would love to be yours.

Momo: let's enjoy the rest of the festival yeah?

As Izuku nodded they continued enjoying their time together as the festival ended. By now everyone has gone back to their dorms as they spend the night with their lover.

Somewhere else

Right now in a abandoned building so far the group that has been backing Katsuki up has been plotting on how to get Izuku to become a villain again so that they can prove that not all villains are good but what they failed to notice is that their plan is gonna fail before it starts due to thinking they can defeat anyone as they planned on joining the LOV.

That's the end of this chapter