Epilogue

After the festival 5 months ago everyone had a fantastic life as they continued Ua. All might tried getting together with Inko who told him that she's happily married with Hisashi. All might didn't give a shit as he slapped the shit out of her which pissed bith Izuku and Hisashi off as they both fucked All might up as Izuku quirk activated as he took his quirk which All might was back to being quirkless as his origin was revealed that he was quirkless from the start as Inko learned that All might kill her mother who was the previous #1 hero due to having the stronger version. Luckily for Izuku and Hisashi the quirk was weak enough for the 2 take beat down All might.

Izuku has thought about reviving Nana Shimura to have her reunite with her daughter and nephew as Inko saw that Tenko was her nephew as he told her that he accidentally killed his family well all of them except his dad due to him being a dick towards him. Hisashi has upgraded his quirk to where it's not where Tenko can actually touch anything he wanted as he touched Izuku (no homo you guys should know that dirty minds) and Izuku didn't disintegrate at all as he was happy that his torture ends. Later on in life everyone graduated from Ua. During the time after All might got exposed as a fraud he got booed out of Japan while Katsuki was getting raped in prison.

Before the group graduated Izuku exposed the idiots that was with Katsuki as villains as they were put in prison as well along with Katsuki. Later they now find out the hard way that hero's were suppose to protect the weak but they failed to see it as they now deeply regret their decision. After everyone graduated they all gotten married and have children. Izuku became the #1 hero in Japan as the quirk giver AFO. Most kids who are either quirkless or have a bad quirk he would give them a quirk or a better quirk or  tell them the quirk doesn't make who they are it's them that does the quirk which brighten their day. One time Izuku told Japan that there's no such thing as a hero quirk or villain quirk it's what they do with it as the society saw that he was right as they all cheered that they were led the right way and not the wrong.

That's the end of this story