February 2003

On D-Day, we arrived at Shibuya's station at 4.10pm. Toman was already there, waiting for us. When we arrived, they all looked at us like we were crazy.

- Wow, I see Toman doesn't do things by halves! There must be about a hundred of you there! How about 50-50, Angry?

A guy stepped forward. He was tall, probably about 5'8", with his blond hair tied back in a ponytail. He also had a dragon tattooed on his temple.

- Hey, the twins! Are you kidding us or what? Where's your gang?

- In front of you, the giant. Leader of the Twin Devils gang, Nahoya Kawata!

- Vice-leader, Souya Kawata!

They stared at us and all burst out laughing.

- What are you morons laughing at?! Do I look like I'm joking?!

- A little bit tho...

- You shut up, Angry!

On the Toman side, they were still laughing at us.

- Is this the guy you told me about, Mitsuya?

- Yeah, that's him. I didn't know he didn't have his gang anymore. He's quite cheeky though, he came alone with his brother.

- It's true that's pretty daring.

A guy called out to me. He was small, very small, but was standing in front of everyone.

- Hey, you! Smiley, right? Do you mind fighting us, two against a hundred? You know you don't stand a chance in these conditions?

- I know that's hopeless, I'm not stupid either. But I said I'd be there, so here I am. Bring ten thousand guys and I'll still come!

- If you say so. So, shall we start this fight? Go Toman!

- YEAHH !!

They all came at us. As told, I got 50 of them. The random ones were pretty easy to beat. 

- Here Angry, I'll leave the rest to you! But watch out for the captains!

- Yeah.

I finally arrived in front of the midget who was talking to me earlier. Turns out he was also the boss.

- Well, if it isn't the one everyone calls the invincible Mikey. I hear your right foot's high kick is formidable. I can't wait to see it!

- Bring it on, demon!

I gave him a punch that made him back off a little.

- Not bad, your punches are powerful. Now it's my turn.

He kicked me in the back of the head. I was stunned for several seconds before coming to my senses. I've never felt such pain in my life.

- Fuck, it's not human to hit that hard! What are you made of, man?

- I'll ask you again! You managed to take my high kick and you're still standing!

And so it went on. We kept on hitting each other for several minutes, and it was a race to see who could hit the hardest. I was done after three punches like that, but he, after the countless punches I gave him, seemed to be having the time of his life. On the last kick, I collapsed to the ground, completely unconscious.
Once again, I woke up having lost track of time, and just lost.I definitely lose all the time.

- Are you awake?

Mikey was sitting next to me, eating a taiyaki. The sun was about to set, it was probably around 6 p.m., and everyone had already left. The only ones left were me, Mikey, the Toman captains and Souya, who was still knocked out.
Speaking of the Toman, what were they still doing there? The fight was long over, they should have gone home with the rest of the gang. But no, here they were, watching the sunset.

- Kenchin! I told you to get me a red bean taiyaki, the almond ones are disgusting.