2

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Marcos loved being alive.

At least when he was young.

His childhood was full of great memories, riding in golf carts with his mom around movie sets, doing crazy experiments with his dad at work, and at the end of the long amazing day, get a warm goodnight by both of his parents in his big bed.

Life was good.

He was growing up though and he would get picked at school a lot.

He dreaded going to school.

"Morales!" a kid shouted, the boy with brown eyes sighed as he turned to face AJ, one of the guys who loves tormenting him.

"You know, during calculus, I was thinking, what happened to that one guy who would drop off morales! But then I remembered, oh yeah! He has a deadbeat dad!"

Although Marcos got picked on a lot, that didn't mean he didn't fight back too.

Marcos chuckled then punched the living shit out of AJ leaving his unconscious and bleeding.

"Oh fuck Morales!" A girl said as she stepped in, "Do I need to take the fall for it again?" She joked.

Marcos smiled, "Please?"

"What's our excuse this time?" Daniella asked, "Oh! Wait! I heard he was saying some racist shit earlier!" The brunette exclaimed as she turned to Marcos, "Ms. L/n! He was saying some hurtful things and almost tried to hit me! Marcos is just... protecting me." The girl said as she stared at the wall in shame, Marcos clapped, "Almost had me fooled that he bullied you."

"Well I can do better." The girl said as she took out a spray can and shook it before spraying the words "pussy" on AJ.

*******

POV: Yours

*******

When I got home Marcos was there, he was cooking food, "Welcome back mom, I made carne guisada." he said as he put the food in a plate for me, "Marcos, you didn't have to." I said as I picked the plate from his hands and sat down in the table.

"How was work?" he asked as he began eating, "They hire influencers nowdays as actors, fucking crap of a job, shit they can't even do their job without whining about almost fucking everything!" I ranted.

"Well maybe you should have them... fired." My son suggested.

"I know, I'll give them a week, how was school?" I asked.

His brown eyes widened as he choked, "it was good..." I sighed and checked my phone and saw 10 missed calls from the principal.

"What did you do." I said as I called back.

"Mom it's a complete misunderstanding! No es mi culpa!" He quickly said as he tried to give a nervous smile, "Like it almost never is- hi principal Jonás! You called?" I asked.

As the principal began explaining everything, Marcos nervously ate.

I glared at him when I figured out what he did.

"Suspension huh?" I asked.

"Thank you for telling me, I'll talk to him right now. Bye! Have a good afternoon!" I said as I hung up and put my phone down.

"YOU FUCKING SKIPPED CLASS, GRAFITI'D A KID, AND BEATED THAT KID TOO!" I shouted.

Marcos put his hands up in defense and I got up and got ready to smack him, "Let me explain! Daniella was getting picked on by some guy named AJ, and was about to loose it, so I skipped class to comfort her, then I gave her the idea to you know... vandalize him, but then he came ready to attack her and told her some racist stuff, so I You know, hit him a little." He explained.

Daniella is Natalies daughter.

She is like a little fucking replica of her, medium brown hair, brown eyes, always had her eyeliner, short with plumpy lips, I swear if I didn't know her I would've sworn she was an AI filter in real life, she was gorgeous.

Only difference is that she is super quiet but somehow always has a boyfriend, Marcos has been crushing on her but she just doesn't care, she prefers to have him as a friend.

You might be wondering 'does your son tell you this?' No, I'm just a very observant mom.

Marcos reminds me too much of Miles, except he's more to himself unlike miles.

Right now I can see Miles in him as he tries to defend himself more.

"Okay stop, I'll talk to your principal, I need names though and evidence, I'll sue their asses."

"This isn't a whole case mom." he said.

I glared at him, "Okay okay!" he exclaimed as he walked away.