𝙭𝙞𝙭.

As if hypnotized, Aerin shook her head and abruptly moved away from the man who she held close only a second ago

As if hypnotized, Aerin shook her head and abruptly moved away from the man who she held close only a second ago. What did she just do? It was almost as if the girl was in a trance the way she went for something she knew she shouldn't have. It's not like she didn't enjoy the kiss, but she knew that this couldn't become anything, this couldn't grow, and most certainly not become real.

"I- look i don't know what came over me." Seungcheol stopped Aerin by grabbing her waist to face her towards him. Despite the darkness in the room, the male idol's determination was evident, only making Aerin more confused. She knew that in this industry and life in general, she couldn't have all she desired, but the way that kiss made her feel and the way Seungcheol looked at her made Aerin want to challenge that.

"Aerin. You and I both know you liked that. You and I both know we want this. So for the love of god please stop being stubborn. But. . .don't think i'm pressuring you, i would never want that just please open your eyes for once." The urgency yet plead in his voice was all it took.

The girl sighed "you have to promise me one thing."

"Of course."

"Let's take things slow okay? I really don't wanna rush into things. My experiences haven't been. . .great." Seungcheol took the girl's hands in his own, rubbing them softly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. We don't even have to be anything for now, we'll just do what's comfortable."

Aerin's hands rested comfortably in Seungcheol's as they made their way out from the building

Aerin's hands rested comfortably in Seungcheol's as they made their way out from the building. Luckily, it was 2 in the morning and the only staff that were around were security whose contracts forbid them from talking about anything regarding idols' personal life, so the two were safe.

It's not like they were actually a couple or anything, but after agreeing to take things slowly, the two had become much more comfortable with each other, shown through the fact that they were able to work together and complete the entirety of the hiphop unit's track only 5 minutes ago. It was safe to say that they would be working together much more often now. 

"Hey. . .i know you were bullshitting about Jeonghan, but what about Hyunjae? Do you think there's anything there?" Aerin who was now sat in the passenger's seat of seungcheol's car asked a question that had been on her mind that night. 

Seungcheol was wordless for a few seconds before briefly turning to the woman beside him, simultaneously keeping his eyes on the road. "do you want my honest opinions?" 

"always."her answer was firm, she meant business.

"like i said before, there's no way to really tell. I'm not gonna lie, that cctv footage was weird- not weird actually just straight up suspicious. But then again, you've known her forever and probably would have picked up something earlier." The car came to a stop in front of the familiar dorm complex, the street lamps and moon being the only source of light.

"In the end, this is all about you, rin. If you want to take action, then do it and if you don't, don't. It's not going to make ur initial feelings or any superstitions you have any less valid, it's completely your choice on how you choose to approach it. And of course, i'll only be a call away." A smile grazed Aerin's red lips.

"I swear everything you say deserves to be typed-no screw that handwritten and framed in a museum." Seungcheol chuckled at Aerin's pure humor in such a risky situation, but his gaze quickly became serious once the laughter died down. "I'm serious though Aerin, do what you feel is best and don't let anyone influence you to change that." He rested his pointed finger on Aerin's chest, looking her dead in the eyes as she nodded in response. Seungcheol was deadass, and Aerin wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't.

It was now way past the time that Aerin normally arrived home and the girls would be lying if they said they weren't worried. They never chose to betray their precious leader and most importantly friend, but the circumstances only allowed for them to worry from afar. Aki opted for checking the clock almost every second since the "curfew", xia curled herself up next to the window overlooking the entrance with a book in her hand, allowing herself to occasionally steal glances out the glass. Yuna on the other hand had locked herself in her room. She was sobbing; violently at that.

This had hit Yuna the most. Aerin was the first member she felt close with, the member she shared the most memories with. Feeding her lies, helping build her a fake reality and continuing to agree to every malicious order she was given felt wrong, way too wrong to the point it was draining her. No one could have known though. Everything started the moment the comeback season was over, leaving months of pure vacation from the public, or rather the perfect time for things to happen that are meant to be hidden from the public eye. With no appearances, no shows, no schedules, fans couldn't have a single idea the young teenager was becoming mentally weaker day by day. Everything was planned to a T.

After all, Hyunjae wasn't stupid. She was getting that spot, no matter what the fuck it takes.

 She was getting that spot, no matter what the fuck it takes