𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

"Seungcheol-hyung, that lucky jerk!"

"Hey hey calm it kwan. To be fair he already recorded his parts before us anyways."

"But still hansolie, that shouldn't mean that we have to stay at the company until 1 in the morning while hyung gets to bask in all the free time he has!" Seungkwan crossed his arms angirly.

"He has a point."

"Seeeeee~ Wonwoo hyung says i'm right." 

"But wait, didn't mingyu not go with us today? He had the day free too?" Seungkwan turned to look at chan who questioned innocently. 

Suddenly the doors of the elevator opened allowing half of the members to exit. Across from them, the other half also got out of the elevator and walked up to regroup as they headed towards the main dorm entrance. Because of their large number of group members, whenever they rode in elevators not only was a head count done, but the group was split into two to be more efficient rather than shove the whole group into one jam-packed elevator or have one group go after the other.

"No no no chan, he had a photoshoot today which is different because he still had work, Seungcheol-hyung didn't. He's probably sleeping like a baby right now." Seungkwan rolled his eyes. He was known to get grumpier the later into the night it got and it seemed today was no exception.

"Who Who? Seungcheol-hyung? He said he would stay up and wait for us." Seokmin who came from the other elevator said as he made he way next to seungkwan. The rest of the members on the other hand weren't too immersed in the boy's normal rants. Some were on their phones, some spaced out, and some just walked to the door as if it was muscle memory which is probably was at this point.

"really? huh i'll go see what he's up to" The door finally came in view and since Jeonghan seemed to be closest to the door he opened it using a keycard. Everyone gradually filed in and after taking off their shoes, started going their own ways. A majority went to their rooms but a few lingered around the kitchen.

After taking a sip of water though, Seungkwan on the contrary made his way to Seungcheol's room placed purposefully in the center of the long hall. Knowing him though, he would most likely be working on some lyrics or what not and even possibly just scrolling through social media. Seventeen's leader was known for always being up to date when it came to any news surrounding seventeen and not because it was his "duty" as a leader, but more due to his curiosity.

A few seconds later, Seungkwan had finally arrived to the door and flung it open as he usually did to make a gran entrance but the moment he laid his eyes on the scene before him he felt as if time had stopped and he stood there looking speechless.

"SOL SOL" Seungkwan sprinted to his room he shared with vernon and although the boy was confused as to why his co-member looked like he either had just run a marathon or something insane had happened, he just let the out-of-breath-boy speak. "COUPS-HYUNG IS SLEEPING WITH A GIRL" Vernon immediately sat up from his bed.

"say what"

"SEUNGCHEOL IS SLEEPING WITH A GIRL?" the two boys looked to see Joshua and Jihoon standing surprised in the door way as they looked at Seungkwan.

"UHUH i just went to his room to annoy him and i saw him in his bed cuddling with a girl!" The boys jaws dropped to the floor. Seungcheol wasn't in a relationship nor was he one to bring a girl home let alone sleep with her if they weren't even dating so the fact that he was not only sleeping but cuddling with a girl was bewildering. 

"Well do you know who it was?" asked jihoon.

"no stupid, he was probably in there for like 0.5 seconds before dashing out." Jisoo said, flicking his member on the head who glared at him before turning to Seungkwan as he abruptly jumped.

"let's check!"

"Hey wait shouldn't we give the guy some privacy?" the 3 men judging-ly  looked at vernon in dead silence and then exited the room simultaneously. Hansol normally wouldn't partake but the fact that Jihoon of all people went along with Jisoo and Seungkwan's shenanigans made him feel as if he wanted to aswell and quickly went to catch up with the rest of the group.

They walked down the same long hallway and stopped once they reached the end. "So do we just open the door and check? Who wants to do the honors." No one said a word at Vernon's questions until the thick silence was too unbearable for Jihoon. "You guys are such wimps." He said as he slowly opened the door as the rest of the boys watched from behind him.

"I can't see her face, she's face down. Wait ugh why am i so invested in this i really shouldn't be-"

"Wait is that Aerin?" Seungkwan exclaimed causing JIhoon stopped in his tracks and look from the angle his member was looking from. He couldn't fucking believe his eyes.

"AERIN!?"

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

Hey so i know i said i was going to update sooner, but the power in my neighborhood cut out completely while they fixed some wires, so I was only able to get this chapter out now.