The Space Gods: Creation Story

At first, the newborn galaxy was calm and infinite, reaching to the stars and multiple galaxies beyond this one. Typhus, the god of the infinite galaxies and its beasts, rested peacefully on the bottom of one of his many shadowy depths. He felt lonely. He stared up at the vast emptiness around him. With a wave of his hand, a blinding light shot out of his palm. "I shall call you Yarin, the goddess of the Sun. You shall warm the day and all the creatures that I create." Typhus said. Yarin was very happy and took her place in the sky. She danced across the skies, pulling matter and creating small rocks and energy that orbited her and worshipped her. Typhus was proud. Soon, however, her rays gave him a massive headache. Typhus rolled over and crafted a smaller ball of light. "I shall call you Furion, the god of the moon. You shall balance your sister's brightness with your darkness. Speaking of darkness..." he dimmed the light and out of it, Sohi, the goddess of darkness was born. Typhus released both Furion and Sohi into the air. 

"It is time to rest, sister." Furion replied. 

"Oh, Thank you, I was getting tired." Yarin said. For the first time, the sun sunk low below and the moon danced a slow dance with Sohi. For the first time in centuries, Typhus slept creating Melody, the goddess of sleep. He woke to Yarin's rays, once again. He watched as his children danced across the sky. The next moon cycle, Typhus fell asleep once again and created twins, Artis; the god of dreams, and Malfecius; the goddess of nightmares. He woke with a start and watched as Furion danced across the sky. Several years past, and with each passing year, Typhus grew more and more lonely. Furion and Yarin grew increasingly worried about their father's depression. Furion and Yarin suggested he created himself a companion. After much thinking, he gathered the ingredients to create himself a companion. A lock of his hair, sea water from the planet Yarin called Earth, a sea shell made of pearl from the planet named 4546B, and a flower from the Endless Galaxy. Yarin offered a ray from her beam. Gratefully, Typhus accepted the gift. And Furion offered a fine dust with glittering flecks in it. Gratefully, Typhus accepted this gift. he mixed the mixture and breathed life into the mixture. A beautiful goddess emerged. 

"Oh, beautiful woman, what is your name?" Typhus asked. 

"My name is Sen, Titan of beauty." she answered. He instantly loved her and her, him. They spent the day watching Yarin dancing. "She looks lonely." Sen said as she watched. Typhus looked up at Yarin and noticed as well. "Can I give her a gift?" 

Typhus smiled, "Oh course, my sweet." Sen closed her eyes and the sky on Earth was born.

"I will call you, Ozion, the majesty of the sky." Typhus was mesmerized by the beauty of the sky. Yarin danced around with her new friend. 

"Thank you, mother!" she smiled and hugged Sen. Night came. 

"Its so empty up there..." Sen commented. Typhus looked up into the night sky. 

"Yes dear it is." 

"We should create something together!" Sen replied, excitement alight in her eyes. 

"What do you want to create?" Typhus asked. 

"Close you eyes. Think of twinkling lights." Se answered. Thus, the universe was created with all of it millions of stars and galaxies. Typhus was surprised. Furion was delighted by her gift. 

"Thank you, mother!" Furion said and flung her arms around the titan. He played with the stars, chasing them across the endless skies. 

"Her name is Andrae, goddess of stars." Sen said, sleepily. Typhus and Sen went to sleep amongst the stars. 

A few months passed... 

Sen was with child. Typhus was excited to be a father. The pregnancy was hard for Sen. One force overpowered the other in her stomach. When the forces were born, one was completely liquid and became the Milky Way galaxy. The other looked like a small gem. The liquid baby was name Sineweed, the goddess of the galaxies. The baby gem was named Fabius, the majesty of treasure and fire. Despite how they were in the womb, Sineweed and Fabius were close and helpful to their mother. Typhus was a proud father. He taught Sineweed how to harness the waves and currents. He taught Fabius to create using gems and fire. And together they created beasts known only as the Jetsoarins. The first monsters.