vaction - navi child

It was time for them vacation but this time it was different, as your family was going on a trip with the sully family and the tonowair family. Tsu'tey was Jake right hand man and advisor so if anything bad happens, Tsu'tey will handle it. It was supposed to be a trip for all three man along with other leaders and their advisors. Jake had decided to bring the families along as well for a fun trip.

Norm " are you all packed sweetheart"

Y/n " yes I have my clothes of 2week long trip"

Norm " good"

Y/n " I have my toothbrush, toothpaste, hair comb, and bonnet with anything else I will need in the suitcase"

Norm " what about your bag"

Y/n " I have my changers, my switch, and iPad, iPhone, air pod and headphones"

Norm " that my girl bring your stuff down and you father will out them in the car"

Y/n " yes dad" you soon brought down you bag and suitcase, almost running into your dad.

Tsu'tey " it seem like you are ready as always"

Y/n " ready for anything father like your taught me"

Tsu'tey " that my girl now grab anything else you want to bring"

Y/n " yes" Tsu'tey had taken the suitcase and bag from you, as you raced up stairs to get anything else you had left behind.

Y/n " got my purse and wallet"

Y/n " make sure everyone unplugged and turned off correctly ... good" you had some stuff that could fit on your purse, and soon raced downstairs.

Norm " we we hitting the road in fifteen minutes so use the bathroom if you wish"

Y/n " good"

Fifteen minutes

Tsu'tey " everyone ready"

Y/n " ready"

Norm " ready"

Tsu'tey " then let's go we will get breakfast on the road" soon the family head out soon meeting up with the sully family car following behind them, along getting breakfast from the drive thru as it saved time for the long drive. You are in the back seat playing a game with your friends while chatting.

Norm " so what are you guys playing on the phone this time"

Y/n " uno we can't play monopoly anymore after the last time we played"

Norm " oh yeah I forget Lo'ak and aonung got into a fight last time"

Y/n " yeah we are no longer allowed to play until those two can get their anger under control while playing the game"

Tsu'tey " with Lo'ak being Jake kid that won't happen ... ahh that hurt"

Norm " be nice you" soon your phone had started ringing it was FaceTime call with kiro you had soon picked up the call.

Kiro " thank eywa you picked up I'm getting board here"

Y/n " well hello to you as well kiro"

Kiro " I'm so happy you're family going to be on this trip with us that means it will be more fun"

Y/n " oh come even if I was not coming you will still have fun"

Kiro " sure"

???? " wait are you talking with y/n"

Kiro " yes I'm Tuk"

Tuk " hey y/n"

Y/n " hello Tuk Tuk"

Kiro " I hope this trip does not go bad as last time"

Y/n " oh come that fight between Lo'ak and aonung along with aonung friends was not that bad ... a little bit"

Neteyam " oh y/n you are so sweet it was horrible this idiot and other idiot almost got themselves brand for life"

Lo'ak " he started it"

Kiro " yes and y/n saved you two by apologizing for your guys actions and playing the piano"

Y/n " well that stopped them from banded us and any other kid to teen in the future your dad and tonowiar still had to pay for the repairs"

Jake " that someone still owe me for my doing work"

Lo'ak " I'm paying you back at my own rate"

Jake " boy"

Lo'ak " what mom tell him im doing my best"

Neytiri " Lo'ak is doing his best working at the store but he seems to be doing extra to impress Tsyeria" soon everyone in the sully car and your family car started laughing expect Lo'ak.

Lo'ak " I'm not doing to impress"

Everyone " sure" soon the phone call was ended when the cars had gone under a bridge and the phone rang was not that good. It seemed like you would speak to everyone later once you reach the places you all will be staying during the vacation.

Y/n " we are here" the car soon stopped reaching the hotels you had a room right next to your dads, all the older kids has their own room and we're sharing room together while the younger kids were with their parents still or an older sibling. You soon placed your suitcase in your room and not long enough there was knocking at your door.

Everyone " hi"

Y/n " come in" soon everyone walked into your room as everyone was going to head down to the beach and have some fun before dinner.

Tsyeria " this going to the best vacation"

Rotxo " we have to remember to be on our best behavior we all promises our parents"

Lo'ak " well let go have some fun" the kids and you soon left the room making sure to text the parents where everyone was going. You and kiro were together standing the water and splashing each other. To everyone you and kiro looked like a young coupe in love and enjoying their own little world. As there was strong bond between you and kiro matter what world you guys were, living it there will always be something that brings you both back together.