Human daughter

Jake and neytiri are a happy couple and have a very beautiful family that had grown over the years, you are one of their kids but unlike your other siblings you were not navi you were human. That day of your birth had shocked everyone as everyone was hoping to see a blue navi baby, but no they saw a human child and all chaos had come it the clan. As no one knew why you were human and not navi like your other siblings or other kids born from the clan. Your birth had caused many is within the clan, and it will grow over the years. You didn't have the best parent and child relationship with neytiri and Jake, and you had a good relationship with your siblings but there were times when you felt distance from them. You had to live one the base for your safety and wellbeing as it was deemed fit for you so you didn't see that much of your family as you got older, your parents had become busy with their responsibilities and your younger siblings so you came in dead last or completely forgotten at times.

Y/n " ......" you had arrived at the river to see your siblings  playing together norm or uncle norm to you told you they were there today, and maybe you should go join them. They all seemed to be having fun and there were other kids near by and see you a human kid wouldn't be good.

Y/n " maybe I should head back home" you soon turned away and started walking away slowly but you were not fast enough as you were spotted.

????? " y/n big sis you are here" it was Tuk she had spotted you and came running towards you happy, she soon got to you and hugged you.

Tuk " you are here did you come to join us today"

Y/n " hey Tuk Tuk I missed you"

???? " hey sis you are finally here I thought you were never going to come"

Y/n " hey baby bro" Lo'ak soon came walking as he was soon followed by neteyam and kiri all of your siblings happy to see you.

Kiri " hey come join us please we miss being around you"

Y/n " well I don't think that will be appropriate..."

Neteyam " you can stay you are one of us now come on" neteyam had grabbed your hand and soon dragged you towards the water with them.

Kiri " see it not a big deal we are happy to have you here with us"

Loak " no come on let's have some fun" you had nod your head and soon joined your siblings in fun. Soon the group had decided to head towards the village.

Navi kid " that the demon girl she is somehow their sister"

Navi kid 2 " she the second oldest after neteyam but I hear she has to live with the other humans, she bring Neytiri nightmares and shame"

Navi kid 3 " I don't think she even tokru makto daughter she most be a mistake"

Navi kid " my mom said it would of been better if Jake and neytiri left her with the humans and never claimed her as their daughter... she is the unwanted child"

Loak " back off my sister you fools or I make you eat your words"

Y/n " it okay baby brother forget it"

Neteyam " come on let's go home" the group soon head toward the sully home, you would call it your home but it was never your home. You had not place there in the mauri pod, as everyone had their own room and bed expect you.

Later that day

Tuk " hey y/n why don't you stay for dinner it will be fun"

Loak " yeah sis stay did dinner it will be fun we haven't had over for dinner for a very long time"

Y/n " umm"

Tuk " we have an extra bowl and plate around here you can use it"

Kiri " then we can aka dad and mom if you can move in official with us for good"

Neteyam " hey you three clam down she just got here and we don't want to overwhelm her, and we also have to ask mom and dad approval as well"

Loak " come on bro it will be fine and i will show the clan and everyone else that she our sister, already some people don't know she is alive"

Neteyam " Loak"

Loak "sorry" Lo'ak looked sad as him and the rest of the siblings wished to have more time with their sister, they hated how she had to live apart from them. That she was not seen as the daughter of Jake by many other and seem as some demon child.

Y/n " it has become night i should be heading back to the base right now"

Tuk " aww why can't you spend the night"

Y/n " aww Tuk I will love to stay but I can't I have a curfew and norm would not like the idea of being staying out so late"

Neteyam " oh"

Y/n " I should get going as well it won't be good if mom and dad find me here they don't know I'm here anyways, and I don't need to get tokru Makto off guard if you have guest over" you had stand up on your feet and soon grabbed the flap door to leave when you stopped dead in your tracks to see, your parents standing there but they were not alone moat and Tsu'tey were with them as well.

Y/n " hello well I will be taking my leave now" you soon steps out of the home ad around all four navi who we're looking at you.

Neytiri and Jake " ......."

Y/n " I will love to stay but I can't I'm need back at the base I have a curfew that norm makes me follow, thank you for the offer"You had ran all the way home getting there on time and when norm saw you at dinner that night he could tell something had happened that day. Everyone had their own opinion on how you had been treated by everyone so far, and were now started to questioning how would this effect you as time goes by and you become a adult.