Outcast daughter (3)

It was the brand new day and also the. Why say after the arrival, of the omatcayia clan and the metkayian clan. The clan had done their best to welcome the new arrivals, but there seem to be some uncertain between everyone. As everyone didn't know if this will work between the three different clans, as everyone thought they will be some tension and issues when it came to adapting to a new home.

Y/n " ........" your were walking on the cold ground as you were heading toward the sully family home, you were are carrying some supplies for them.

Y/n " well I'm here ... hello is anyone home" soon the flap door had door had open and you soon came face to face with, jake and he gave you a small smile.

Jake " hello oh please come inside"

Y/n " thank you" you soon stepped into the home still holding the basket in your hands, you soon saw tonowair family was there as well.

Jake " it good to see you again it was so nice meeting you yesterday"

Y/n " thank it was good to meet you all as well,
I have brought some stuff over for you made by my family and steam tress of the village"

Kiri " more furs to wear"

Y/n " yes we had extra made that could be used during other times while, you stay here with us and just in case something happens to the pens you have now"

Neytiri " thank you young lady"

Y/n " anytime"

Jake " I was wondering when we will see loak"

Y/n " he will be meeting with us soon sir but for now I came to see how you all were doing at the moment....."

???? " y/n" everyone turned towards the flap door when they heard your name getting called, Jake soon pulled back the door to see a teen boy standing there it was your brother.

Y/n " big brother Eave"

Jake " wait we have a grandson please come inside"

Neteyam " he is one of your grandson you gave two more named Rekree and Mitxue"

Eave " hello everyone I came over to help my sister, and I brought some materials to use to sharpen your weapons"

Jake " it nice to meet you young man wow you look so much like loak"

Eave " it wonderful to meet you as well sir"

Tuk " wow why didn't we meet you yesterday"

Eave " I was out training with my brothers that why we couldn't meet you, until now we hope our clan had aid you all"

???? " hello everyone" soon everyone attention had turn to loak who had entered the home, it had been so long since his family had seen him.

Neytiri " my son it been so long you have become an grown up and have a family of your own" neytiri had hugged her son getting a small hug in return from him.

Loak " yes mom it has been a long time you all seem to be doing well"

Jake " loak my boy it been so long I'm happy to finally see you again"

Loak " hello sir it been a long time"

Jake " it will be good to have you and your family over for a meal so we caught up and tell old stories, I think you kids will love hearing stories about your past" you could see your dad was not very happy about the whole situation, as he stood there try to hold in his anger.

Y/n " father I think uncle and the council will love to meet with Jake and tonowair, to go over more of the details of what will be happening when they are here" you were able to save the situation as the whole mood had changed after you and spoken.

Loak " mu daughter is right my brother in law and our elders will love to meet you two"

Tonowair " right away we hope to see more of you and your family in the future, you daughter is very nice and caring"

Loak " yes her mother raised her well and her grandmother know she will be a perfect tshaik, in the future"

Kiri " you will be a future tshaik"

Y/n " yes"

Tsireya " that wonderful we are future tshaik maybe you can learn something from us, and we can you teach us"

Y/n " I will love that"

Loak " I'm sorry to cut this meeting short but we are all needed for the meeting with my brother in law and the elders" Jake and tonowair soon left the homes with loak, as Ao'nung and neteyam were with them as well. Spider and Rotxo soon went after them as well.

Eave " I and my sister will take you all to see our grandmother and the healer with some of the female elders, as they wish to speak with you all as well"

Ronal " we will love too" you knew this was going to be a tough situation, as your grandmother was no nonsense women and she really didn't like neytiri or ronal that much. You and your brother soon took them over to your grandmother as you were, praying in your head that this will go well but having a feeling it won't go that well. As there were many issues were going crime to surface.