Avatar wife - female navi

The kids had informed you of everything that had been happing in their lives since they arrived at the metkayaia, you had many emotions happiness and angry. You were not the only parent who was mad right now after hearing stories from Lo'ak and kiri of what had happened to them since they arrived here, you are the family home waiting for your husbands return.

Y/n " I swear when I get my hands on those two I will make them meet....."

Jake " Tsu'tey we have to make sure .... Oh honey what are you doing here"

Y/n " hello my husband"

Tsutey " hello sister how are you"

Y/n " I'm doing good Tsu'tey"

???? " there you two are I have been looking for you both .... Oh ma y/n"

Y/n " hello my second husband we need to talk all three of us ... now" you had a very serious tone in your voice, making all three male Navi worried.

Tsutey " umm I think I should be leaving"

Y/n " oh tsutey norm will love to have some words with you as well" Tsu'tey seemed scared as you said that soon leave the home quickly.

Neytiro " what did you do know you idiot ma y/n whatever Jake has done he is ...."

Y/n " shut it you I'm mad at you as well both of you are in trouble with me" neytiro ears had went to the back of his head after hearing you yell that him.

Y/n " what did you both promised me when I let the kids leave with you all here"

Jake " to keep the kids safe and listen to them"

Y/n " oh good I'm happy you can remember that fully Jake"

Jake " we did that so why are you mad"

Y/n " so tell me why our sons got in fight with some kids here for defending their sister from bullies, and you p7nsihed them"

Jake " I had to we need to make sure we behaved here"

Y/n " oh jake that the cherry top of the sundae but bell me why you sent my son to apologize for the fight alone, when they acted right"

Jake " he is the chief son we didn't need to be kicked out"

Y/n " I don't care Lo'ak was defending his sister and you so how make me go apologizing alone, then the boy and his friends leave him out on reef alone and I didn't take you all until night time to know he was gone"

Neytiro "we didn't know we thought he was with them or somewhere else"

Y/n " I swear this the whole lost kid incident from the forest when you both lost Lo'ak and didn't tell me until you found him"

Jake " he came back home"

Y/n " oh yes that what I was going to say next he came back, home and you said to him that he brought shame to the family" both males were now on their knees scared from you rage as you were looking at them mad, they had seen this look some good amount of times.

Jake " I was not thinking straight I was wrong"

Y/n " oh yes you were wrong to blame him for Lo'ak taking the blame and mot letting aonung get trouble, I swear the kids of olo'eythan have so much tension placed on them"

Neytiro " we didn't know"

Y/n " none of you have taken time to get to know our kids and you both have to stop thinking neteyem should be taking care of his siblings all the time he, a teen and shouldn't have all the task of keeping his younger siblings in line" you soon sat down and looked at your husbands, they could and feel your angry towards them has died down for now.

Y/n " Lo'ak is trying to become like you Jake he loved you and want you to see him and neteyam to, both of you are our sons heroes and will always be their hero's"

Neytiro " they have never told us that"

Y/n " they feel like they can't open up to you"

Jake " we understand"

Y/n " kiri needs her fathers as well she need help she trying to understand what makes her special,and I think she wants to speak to you guys about that"

Neytiro " we will talk to her about it"

Y/n " good and our baby Tuk needs you all to started seeing she growing up and teach her how to hunt and fight"

Neytiro " will will make that happen but one more thing we must discuss with you"

Y/n " what is that my husbands tell me"

Jake " well we have missed you so much we missed these small fights between us and you, we love watching you fight for the kids and out us in place"

Y/n " thank you my loves I have missed you all as well"

Neytiro " never leave us like that for that long again please my beautiful wife because I don't know if my heart can bare it"

Y/n " I will never leave you and the kids you are all my world"

Jake " that good to know now if you excuse me I need to come up with something to say to each of the kid's individual" you soon giggle at Jake comment as neytiro was shaking his head, but even he was coming up to something to say to the kids as well.