Can we have this dance

It was the night of the festival and everyone as having a good time you were sitting by the sidelines watch, people dance and have a good time. Soon someone had caught your eye and it was neytiri as she was dancing by the fire having a good time, as the music plays as the dancers were enjoying their night. Then there was someone else who caught your eye and that was Jake as he sat with Tsu'tey and the warriors.

Y/n " hey Jake having a good time" you soon made you way towards Jake soon sitting down once you reach him, Jake had giving you a bright smile when he heard your voice.

Jake " having a good night the navi have a good parties or festivals as you call them"

Y/n " yes the festivals are greatest and you will love the one that comes for each new year"

Jake " I can't wait to see ... so why are you don't dancing a beautiful women like you should be out there having a good time"

Y/n " I do love dancing but soon the one dance that comes up will require couples or groups"

Jake " oh so you are waiting for someone to ask you to dance"

Y/n " yes but most of the times neytiri asked me to dance but it seems like she might have a new dancer partner today"

Jake " who"

Y/n " you silly you see the way she looks at you she going to ask you to dance" Jake had nearly spit out his drink after you said that to him getting a chuckle from you as you look at him.

Jake " why me"

Y/n " oh come on jake you don't see the way she looks at you now these days you have become special to her"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " you haven't not only become special to her you have become special to me as well jake sulky of jarhead clan" Jake smirked towards you and you smile back at him the two of you are enjoying drinks and food, while watching everyone else have a good time you did learn a bit more about these sky people during this time. Which was a good thing as well and made you feel happy.

Neytiri " dance with me jake" neytiri soon came running towards you and Jake soon grabbing Jake hands and looking at him.

Jake " no I'm good"

Neytiri " you most it the way of the people and it will be fun come along" soon jake was dragged off by neytiri as the pair laugh you will be not lying to say you were not jealous and happy at the same time. As you had the crush on both of them and were feeling a bit left out as well. You were watching the pair have a good time as they dances together it seems like they were the only ones dance or in the world right now.

Tsu'tey " you know that make a perfect couple"

Y/n " yes they do"

Tsu'tey " yes but it seems like they are missing something or someone" Tsu'tey was looking at you as you looked at him, you soon felt someone tap your shoulder.

Neytiri " come dance with us"

Y/n " huh"

Jake " dance with us we will love to have a dance with you" you soon nodded your head and soon placed your cup down and soon got up, and were taken on danced floor with Jake and neytiri. The music soon started playing again as more people had soon came onto the dance floor. You soon started dancing with Jake and neytiri as a bright smile grows on your face.

Moat " they are a perfect couple"

Eyuthan " yes the three of them are a good couple even if I have my own feelings about the demon man"

Moat " they are perfect and are blessed by eywa" the rest of the festival seem to be going well as you are enjoying your with Jake and neytiri. You didn't wish for the night to end as you were enjoying that night with them as it was bringing you and them closer by the night.