Chapter 9 Imbalance

Chapter 9 Imbalance

    But she is happy and doesn't care about money or not.

    "I also bought you a coat. You can wear it first to see if it fits. If the boss says it doesn't fit, you can take it back and exchange it." After finishing speaking, he took out a brand new black down

    jacket from the largest bag.

    This dress is the most expensive. The boss said it was a famous brand, and it cost her more than a hundred yuan, but she couldn't bear to look good. She thought it was very suitable for Lu Yao at a glance. He would definitely look good in it.

    Lu Yao originally planned to let her keep a low profile, otherwise when she returned to the village later, the villagers might see it and gossip, but she didn't expect that she would buy it for herself, and her face immediately changed.

    "I don't need it. You take it back. You can save the money you earn for yourself, or save it for your family to buy." He refused in a deep voice.

    Wen Xin paused her hands and looked at him in confusion: "Why? Aren't you my family too?"

    Lu Yao seemed to have been hit on the chest by something: "I didn't mean that, but your family needs it more than me. These, besides, how can a woman spend money to buy clothes for a man?" Doesn't it look like he is eating soft food?

    In Wen Xin's cognition, men and women are equal. She feels that love should be paid by both parties, not unilaterally, so she disagrees with Lu Yao's words, so she also became serious: "You are my husband, I treat you well Just accept it, as for my family members, I will definitely not treat them badly, don't worry, I won't return anyway, if you don't want it, then throw it away." After saying that, he put the clothes into his arms Once stuffed, he carried his own things and was about to leave.

    Looking at the clothes in his hands, Lu Yao felt a headache.

    Behind him came a friend's wicked smile: "Brother Lu, your wife's character is quite domineering, I like it."

    Lu Yao glared at him and said, "Go away."

    He ignored him as he spoke, and took the clothes followed.

    On the way back, Lu Yao bought some daily necessities, and the two returned home with a full load.

    It's just that it snowed heavily on the way home, and Wen Xin, whose face was flushed from the cold, felt stiff all over.

    But she has strong endurance, and she has never been relieved.

    Lu Yao, who was on the side, saw her, frowned, and covered her with the black coat in his hand, then reached out and took the bag she was carrying, and said in a deep voice, "Hurry up, wait for the heavy snow It's not easy to go if the road is closed,"

    Wen Xin thought at first that he was going to return the clothes to her, but now she realized that the other party was concerned about her heart, so she couldn't help jumping up in her heart, and hurriedly followed .

    After walking not far away, seeing an old man fall to the ground, Wen Xin rarely showed kindness to help him up. Seeing that the old man was fine, he bid farewell to the old man and left with Lu Yao.

    As expected of a down jacket, it immediately warms up when you put it on, and the hat is so big that it wrinkles her face, but it's too big, Wen Xin's petite figure wears it like a child stealing an adult's clothes .

    The two walked quickly, and finally returned home before the road was blocked by snow.

    Because it was snowing heavily and it was too cold, the two of them didn't even see anyone along the way.

    This made Lu Yao heave a sigh of relief.

    When they got home, they both became snowmen.

    Zhou Tongtong, the third daughter-in-law who heard the movement, came out, and seeing that the fourth son had bought so many things, she was surprised and said, "Fourth brother, why did you buy so many things?" Lu Yao paused, not

    knowing how to explain.

    It can't be said that Wen Xin went to gamble and made hundreds of dollars, so he bought it?

    If this matter gets out, her reputation will be ruined.

    The third sister-in-law was married from the town. She usually has high eyes but low hands. She treated him well before, but after she failed the college entrance examination twice, her attitude changed. Lu Yao saw it, but didn't say anything.

    Let her see this again now, maybe she will make a fuss.

    Sure enough, in the next second, Zhou Tongtong came over, took a look into the bag, and saw that they were all clothes, which belonged to girls, and immediately exclaimed in a sour tone: "This is to buy new clothes for my daughter-in-law. , looking at the thick cotton coat, it costs a lot of money, right? It’s not that I said you, fourth child, the family raised you a few years ago because you were in school, and I can’t say anything for you to study, but now you are at home, and I don’t have a job, the one who spent money to marry a daughter-in-law yesterday was paid by the family, and today you take her out to buy new clothes, spending money lavishly, you are a scholar, you don’t know the hard work of making money, but you are also twenty-one Now, you should understand this truth too? Your third brother, none of them went out to work to earn money to support their families when they were seventeen or eighteen years old. Fortunately, you don’t know how to be polite when you spend money!” Zhou Tongtong was really angry

    . She married Lu Yao based on Lu Yao's reputation. She thought that her husband's younger brother would be a college student in the future, so it would be more face-saving to say it. When he goes to the city and finds a good job in the future, he can recommend them to let everyone All follow the dip.     As a result, he didn't pass the college entrance examination, and he still had a soft meal at home for so many years, and now he still has so much spare money to buy new clothes for his wife. How could he get so much money from someone who doesn't have a job.     Zhou Tongtong felt that Lu's father and Lu's mother were too eccentric. She was pregnant, so she was reluctant to kill a chicken to make up for her. I didn't even get such a good treatment when I entered the door, so my heart was naturally unbalanced.     Wen Xin didn't expect to be targeted for buying a few clothes, and even Lu Yao was ridiculed. He failed the college entrance examination twice in a row. This is a very sad thing. This woman always emphasizes, Even she couldn't listen anymore, but Lu Yao, who was about to speak, stretched out his hand to stop her, and said in a deep voice: "Sister-in-law, although I haven't gone out to look for a job these years, I have been doing internships outside during the winter and summer vacations. I made some money, got married and spent all these years on food and clothing. I shared them equally with my elder brother and the others. I didn’t spend a cent of the family money. I don’t believe my third brother didn’t tell you. As for these clothes, I didn’t spend any money on my parents. A penny, I hope you don't talk nonsense!"

    "You only worked for a few months during the winter and summer vacations. You can earn a little money. Don't be brave. My parents prefer you. It's not that I don't know. I know you care about saving face. I don't want to say anything. I just think, As for people, you have to be self-aware, don't have a good education, and still be an old man at home!"

    Lu Yao's face was completely gloomy.

    Wen Xin sensed that he was angry, and the way she looked at Zhou Tongtong became dangerous.

    But she knew that it was reasonable for Lu Yao not to let her speak out about the gambling. What trouble.

    In such a poor village, most people wear rough linen clothes, so it’s so good to wear them, isn’t it arousing suspicion?