CHAPTER 40-45

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
简体
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    The clerk felt that the girl was a bit too much, but it was hard for customers to say anything, so she continued to introduce warmly and warmly: "There is also a golden one here, which will be more white, but the price is a little more expensive. Miss, would you like it?" Don't look at it."

    Wen Xin nodded, and when she brought it, her eyes lit up.

    This ring doesn't have so many decorations, it's just a golden hollow ring, but the shape looks very nice.

    She took it and tried it, and her fingers looked even more white and tender.

    "Fourth brother, I think this looks better." She gestured towards Lu Yaoxian.

    Lu Yao also thought it looked good, as long as she wore it well, she nodded.

    Wen Xue, who was on the side, was even more upset when she saw the clerk come up with better-looking ones.

    She put the blue ring firmly on her ring finger, but she couldn't put it on no matter what, and finally got stuck in the middle, unable to go up or down, which made her hand hurt.

    The clerk at the side couldn't stand it anymore, and hurriedly said: "Miss, let me help you, otherwise it will be bad if the ring is broken.

    " It's not that I can't afford it!" Originally, I was suffocating, but when the clerk opened his mouth, he immediately hit the gun, Wen Xue was furious.

    "No, miss, I didn't mean that. Anyway, let me take it off for you first, otherwise I will strangle your hand." The clerk explained anxiously.

    To Wen Xue's ears, these words were mocking, mocking her for having thick hands, but insisting on wearing them.

    Her face became even uglier, and she grabbed the ring and pulled it out forcefully, but this time she couldn't control the strength, and one of her men couldn't hold it firmly, and the ring flew out directly.

    When everyone reacted, the ring on her hand was gone.

    The clerk's expression was not to mention ugly.

    Originally it was just a very simple thing, just get it done by yourself, now it’s all right.

    Seeing everyone staring at her, Wen Xue's expression was also pale for a moment, "Yeah, you can't blame me, who made your ring so small." The

    clerk was angry: "Miss, these rings are marked with sizes. I have already reminded you that this size is not suitable for you, you insist on trying it, and I said let me take it, but you are not willing, so why are you blaming us now? And I don’t know where the ring was pulled out by you , you have to take full responsibility!"

    Wen Xue panicked, eighty yuan, where did she get so much money, seeing the clerk staring at her aggressively, she insisted: "It's not that I can't find it, I Why do you have to pay, at worst, I'll just find it for you!"

    As he said that, he searched everywhere.

    But this jewelry store is full of jewelry cabinets that are close to the floor, and there are only small gaps underneath. She searched around, but couldn't find the ring. She was really panicking at the moment.

    But he still said stubbornly: "It must have fallen under your cabinets, why are you all standing there, help move the cabinets?"

    The clerk said speechlessly: "These cabinets are installed on the ground, and the installation cost alone It's already as expensive as that ring, are you sure you want us to move it?"