Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Wen Xin didn't expect to be targeted for buying a few clothes, and even Lu Yao was ridiculed. He failed the college entrance examination twice in a row. This is a very sad thing. This woman always emphasizes that it is She couldn't listen anymore, but Lu Yao, who was about to speak, stretched out his hand to stop her, and said in a deep voice: "Sister-in-law, although I haven't gone out to look for a job these years, I have been doing internships outside during the winter and summer vacations. I paid some money, got married and spent these years on food and clothing, and shared them equally with the eldest brother and the others. I never used a penny from the family. I don’t believe the third brother didn’t tell you. As for these clothes, I didn’t spend a penny on my parents. For the money, I hope you don’t talk nonsense!”

    “You’ve only worked for a few months during the winter and summer vacations, and you can earn a little money, don’t try to be brave, your parents prefer you, it’s not that I don’t know, I know you care about face , I don’t want to say anything, but I just think that people should have self-knowledge, don’t have a good education, and still be an old man at home!”

    Lu Yao’s face was completely gloomy.

    Wen Xin sensed that he was angry, and the way she looked at Zhou Tongtong became dangerous.

    But she knew that it was reasonable for Lu Yao not to let her speak out about the gambling. What trouble.

    In such a poor village, most people wear rough linen clothes, so it’s so good to wear them, isn’t it arousing suspicion?

    Besides, if a girl goes to a place like a gambling house, no matter whether she makes money or not, it's not good to spread the word.

    He is also a reader.

    Others should know that the wife married by this scholar is also a gambler with bad conduct, so they don't know what they will think of him.

    Wen Xin was a little annoyed at what she had done.

    But the third sister-in-law in front of her is too much!

    "Fourth brother is not an old man. Fourth brother is an educated person who can make money. Don't underestimate people if you don't know yourself!" She looked at Zhou Tongtong and snorted coldly.

    "What do you know, you're only married the second day, you know him? Don't think that marrying a scholar is a big deal!" Zhou Tongtong didn't expect that a new daughter-in-law of hers would dare to scold her for being ignorant, and she was immediately annoyed. stand up.

    I feel that Wen Xin is showing off, showing off that she married a cultured man.

    "Fourth brother is amazing, what's wrong? Fourth brother can read, can you? Fourth brother can make money, can you? You sit at home every day and eat what a man buys, what right do you have to say about him! Fourth brother buys a new dress for his wife, you have to say, you are jealous and let your husband buy it for you, what's the use of asking fourth brother to trouble you?" To put it bluntly, it is

    jealousy, and you pretend to be so noble.

    Women know women best, and Wen Xin can tell what she's thinking at a glance.

    Zhou Tongtong blushed at what she said and was extremely annoyed.

    Hearing the commotion, Lu's mother and Lu's father hurried out and asked, "What are you arguing about? What happened?"

    Zhou Tongtong had a child in her stomach, so she still had confidence at the moment. Aggrieved, she went up to sue; "Mom and Dad, look at this Wen Xin. The second day after she got married, she asked the fourth brother to spend money on buying her so many things and so many clothes. They are all big cotton clothes. You can tell the flowers at a glance. A lot of money, I just told her not to spend money so lavishly, she said I was jealous of her, why do you think there are such people here, I heard that the life of the Wen family is very poor, why do I look at her This doesn't look like someone from that family, does it? I look like the eldest lady in that city!"

    Wen Xinxin said that your eyesight is really poisonous, how can you tell that I am from the city?

    Lu's mother and Lu's father also looked over when they heard the words, and they were a little surprised to see that they were indeed carrying a lot of things in large and small bags. They looked at them and asked, "Fourth, Xin girl, what's going on?"

    Zhou Tongtong has never been in touch with Wen Xin, so she doesn't know what kind of person she is, and Mother Lu can understand.

    But I can be regarded as watching these children grow up since childhood. Although it is said that the Wen family raised their daughters, this child has always been restrained and obedient, and it is not like what the third daughter-in-law said.

    But what the two of them were holding in their hands really made people think about it.

    "Mom and Dad, don't ask too many questions, just answer sister-in-law whether we have spent your money indiscriminately, so that sister-in-law won't misunderstand and make a lot of noise!" Lu Yao was annoyed and didn't want to explain more, so he also explained I don't know, the most annoying thing is dealing with this kind of woman, carrying things and walking to my room.

    Wen Xin glanced at Lu Yao who had walked away, and then looked at Lu's mother and Lu's father who were puzzled, and felt that she had to explain something, otherwise she couldn't swallow this breath.

    Lu Yao's reluctance to argue with women doesn't mean she's warm-hearted.

    So he said: "It's this kind of parents. The fourth brother did an internship during the holidays and made a little money. Today, he saw that I didn't wear much and it was snowing. He was afraid that I would catch a cold, so he paid for me. I didn’t expect the third sister-in-law to misunderstand me, saying that it’s okay for the fourth brother to eat soft food at home these years, and spend your money to buy clothes for me, so that the fourth brother should not be an old man at home. If you don't listen, and say that I feel great because I married a scholar, there is nothing we can do about it." She shrugged, her tone quite helpless.

    After hearing this, Lu's father and Lu's mother's complexion instantly became gloomy.

    No matter how bad my son was, it was his own, and I couldn't allow others to say a word, even if it was a daughter-in-law.

    Not to mention, the fourth child is the child they love the most and give them the deepest expectations.

    Enough has happened during this period of time, and she actually said such words to make things worse, and the two old people were trembling with anger!

    Zhou Tongtong's face turned pale, and she hurriedly explained: "Dad, Mom, that's not what I meant." "

    Third daughter-in-law, ask yourself, how have our Lu family been sorry to you all these years, you want to say that about my son!"

    "When you got married back then, the third child of my family brought you back in eight palanquins. Our Lu family gave your family a total of five hundred yuan as a gift money. You forgot it yourself, but you forgot all about it. Our Lu family was in a downturn in 2010, and the heart girl was aggrieved when she entered the door. What happened to the fourth brother filling her with two new clothes, because of these two clothes, you are going to make trouble for the whole family, aren't you?" Mother Lu was angry, Very serious consequences.

    Normally Lu's mother is very kind to her daughters-in-law and rarely gets angry, but throughout the ages, there are very few daughters-in-law who are not afraid of their mother-in-law, and Zhou Tongtong is also the same. I dare not say it.

    Mother Lu was very angry. Seeing that she didn't say a word, she said in a deep voice: "If you don't like our Lu family and feel that we have treated you badly, you can leave whenever you want, and we won't stop you!"