CHAPTER 11-15

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Is she shameless?

    When Zhou Tongtong heard this, she cried in fright: "Mom, I know I was wrong. Don't chase me away. I'll go and apologize to my fourth brother right now." Lu's

    mother snorted coldly and said, "Next time if you say this again Go back by yourself, our Lu family can't afford a big Buddha like you."

    After she finished speaking, she looked at Wen Xin and said apologetically, "Xin girl, don't worry about this matter, today's matter is your third sister-in-law No, we will talk about her well, go back and persuade the fourth child, and make him think about it, huh?"

    Wen Xin thought that this mother Lu was good, she nodded with a smile, made a face at Zhou Tongtong, and turned around Back to the room.

    There was such a loud noise outside the door that even Lu Yao couldn't hear it no matter how bad his ears were.

    Didn't expect her to say that.

    Seeing Wen Xin entered the room with a smug look on his face, he thought it was a little funny: "You girl knows how to play tricks. The third sister-in-law got angry today and must have hated you. You should pay more attention, you know?" Zhou Tongtong is a

    big Mouth, as long as she sits with people in the village, she will discuss their gossip and gossip. A small matter will become a big thing if she gets it into her mouth. If she offends her, it will not end well.

    But he also knew that although the third sister-in-law was a bit stronger, she hadn't gossiped about the family outside these years, and she wasn't a bad-hearted person.

    He also didn't want the two of them to get into a fight over such a trivial matter.

    After all, we will continue to live under the same roof in the future. It's not good to look up and see down.

    Wen Xin snorted coldly in her heart, and said in her heart that if she could do it, she wouldn't want to move her mouth.

    In fact, she didn't want to argue with the other party about this trivial matter, but the more the other party talked about it, the more she couldn't bear it.

    Wen Xin is the kind of person who others say can do it, but those who say they can't.

    Especially in front of her, did she want to lose face?

    But she had to act obediently in front of the man, so she couldn't refute at this moment, so as not to make him feel that she was too strong.

    So Wen Xin nodded and said yes.

    This incident made Zhou Tongtong dare not come out for dinner at night. The third child brought the meal in and apologized to Lu Yao and Wen Xin, "Your third sister-in-law is a bit irritable during pregnancy, fourth brother, fourth younger sister hope you Don't be angry, she didn't mean it, anyway, this matter is our fault, I'm sorry."

    He didn't expect his wife to say such things in front of his younger brother, and he was really annoyed.

    The brothers have been on good terms since childhood, but if they broke up because of what their daughter-in-law said, the third brother would feel bad.

    In the room, he talked about his own wife, and when he saw her crying, he couldn't bear to come over to apologize, so he had no choice but to come to the door by himself.

    "It's okay third brother, it's just a little thing, it's over when it's over, we don't worry about it." Lu Yao said indifferently.

    "Fourth brother is not angry, and neither am I." Seeing the other party looking at her, Wen Xin immediately stated her position.