Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Naturally, it was because the score of this subject was lowered, and then he was not admitted.

    For this matter, Xu Meng has always been guilty.

    But since this incident, Lu Yao also cut off contact with her.

    She thought it was because of herself that she ruined the other party's future, that's why Lu Yao neglected her so much.

    Now that I heard that he was married, I was even more struck by lightning!

    ...

    On the other side, Lu Yao ran all over the town, but couldn't find Wen Xin.

    He was a little worried, wondering if this woman ran home first?

    Just as he was about to walk back, he suddenly heard a loud noise from the front.

    It was a small gambling house.

    This kind of poor town will have one or two irregularities.

    It is specially used to deceive these poor people, and many people also gamble because of this, and lose their fortunes.

    There are many such cases in their village, and Lu Yao subconsciously feels disgusted when he sees them.

    But soon, the expression on his face froze.

    Who was the one who was chased out, not what he was looking for?

    I saw Wen Xin stuffing the hundred-yuan bills into her pocket while running, and a few big men who came out from behind chased her with fierce faces, calling her out for cheating!

    Wen Xin also cursed and said that I didn't have it, and that you can't afford it yourself and blame me and so on.

    Lu Yao's head was full of black lines.

    Can't this woman live in peace?

    Fearing that she would really be dragged back by these people, Lu Yao hurriedly chased after her and stood in front of several men.

    "Stop!" He said impatiently, "I'm going to call the police if you keep chasing him." Then he took out his phone.

    He had worked outside before, so the boss reused him and gave him a mobile phone for work.

    This made Lu Yao a lot more convenient.

    Several people were also a little dazed. They didn't know where this person came from. When they heard that the other party wanted to call the police, they immediately looked at him with a little fear.

    "Where did you come from, meddling

    in your own business!" Wen Xin, who was running ahead, heard a familiar voice, and looked back suspiciously.

    I saw a few men waving maces in their hands and looking at Lu Yao fiercely.

    Her face suddenly changed.

    Why is he here?

    "You are after my wife, what do you mean meddling?" Lu Yao said displeased.

    He didn't want to fight, but if these people insisted on fighting, he wouldn't be polite.

    Hearing the words, several people looked at each other, with a little embarrassed expression, and then said confidently: "Since it's your wife, it's easy to say, let her hand over the money, someone in our gambling shop just found out that she cheated." Yes! We have a rule in the gambling shop, if you play tricks, you have to pay ten for one bet!"