CHAPTER 16-20

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    "I'll take care of it, and cook by the way, Xiaoxi, can you help me?"

    "Eat fish, eat fish~" Wen Xiaofeng and Wen Xiaohan were excited when they saw Mother Wen enter the kitchen to cook fish dancing up.

    "Xin'er, fourth child, come in and sit down." Wang Xi smiled and greeted the two of them to enter the room, and then called the two younger brothers: "Xiaofeng Xiaohan, you go to the field and call your elder brother and dad back, saying that it is Xin'er and the others. I'm back."

    The two boys got the order and immediately ran out like a gust of wind.

    Two-year-old Wen Xiaoyu secretly watched the two of them.

    Wang Xi hurriedly waved to his son, "You child, I don't remember your little aunt, come and call someone."

    Wen Xiaoyu was wearing a dirty cloth, with her little finger still stuck in her mouth, her face was dark, At a glance, all you can see is a pair of big wet eyes.

    Wen Xin is not the same Wen Xin as before, she is still quite unfamiliar with this family.

    She didn't know much about this child, but when she saw him staring at her with a pair of beautiful big eyes, with an expression of anticipation and fear, her heart suddenly softened, and she reached out to touch the soft spots on his little head. hair.

    The little guy immediately squinted his eyes and called out cheerfully: "Auntie."

    Wen Xin touched his little hand, it was cold, and he was wearing rags and sackcloth, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    When she was married, the child was wearing this outfit, and now that she is back, she is still wearing this outfit.

    Although I was suffering in my previous life, I didn’t experience these things, so I didn’t quite understand them before.

    Now that I notice it, I feel very poor.

    Wen Xue on the side noticed her cotton padded coat, and she was envious for a while, "Second sister, you are doing well, this cotton padded coat looks like it was newly bought, and it cost a lot of money, brother-in-law is really kind to second sister, it doesn't seem like I can only earn a few hundred dollars a year when I go out, and I can’t bear to buy a piece of clothes for my parents."

    Wen Xin smiled: "Then you are really filial."

    Wen Xue said in a helpless tone: "What can I do? I don't have as good a life as your second sister, and I don't need to earn money. I don't have to take care of my family when I get married. I don't care about my family's poor food and clothing. , I dress well, and I feel sorry."

    "Hey, I can't help it with such a good life. Maybe it's because I did a lot of good things in my previous life. If you are envious, say more good things and do more good deeds in this life. Accumulate good deeds, maybe I will have such a good life like me in the next life." Wen Xin first smiled and patted her gradually stiff shoulders, and then said doubtfully: "However, when my fourth brother and I came over just now, I saw your mother, she was wearing a commoner dress a few years ago, I recognized it at a glance, why don't you wear the clothes you bought for them when it's so cold?" Hearing what she said, the corners of Lu Yao's lips rose slightly

    .

    This girl has a poisonous mouth.

    Wen Xue's expression froze: "My parents are very economical, and they are reluctant to wear good clothes. They said they would save them for the holidays." As soon as these words were said, voices rang out from outside