CHAPTER 31-35

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
简体
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 Knitting a Sweater

Wen Xin blushed.

Just now, her whole body was in a state of brain failure, and she couldn't control herself at all. When he smiled like this, she immediately blushed.

"Go to sleep." Lu Yao patted the top of her head, covered her with the quilt, reached out and turned off the light, but his body was stiff and far away from her.

Wen Xin was still in the anger just now, and didn't pay attention at the moment, and fell asleep in a daze.

"Xin girl, come here and mom will measure you and make you a new year's dress."

Mother Lu greeted Wen Xin when she saw that Wen Xin was getting up.

It will be February soon, and the Chinese New Year is only ten days away. In the first year of marriage, Wen Xin naturally has to dress festively.

So she picked some red cloth and planned to make clothes for Wen Xin.

Hearing this, Wen Xin leaned over, stretched out her hand when asked, and raised her foot when asked to lift.

After Lu's mother measured the size, she started to get busy.

Most of the people in this village are reluctant to buy new clothes, and they all make them by themselves, and they are very good at handwork.

In memory, the original body can also do it, but Wen Xin can't, and she can't do this kind of delicate work. Lu Yao and Lu Hai went to town today, and they said they were going to pick up the eldest and second family and buy some new year's gifts by the way. Stuff, go early.

Wen Xin was free by herself.

Zhou Tongtong on the side was knitting something, Wen Xin glanced at it, she was very fast, hooking back and forth, and hooked a long piece at once, she came and asked with interest: "Sister-in-law, what is this?" Zhou

Tongtong Glancing at her, she said, "Hook the sweater for your third brother."

As she spoke, she looked at Wen Xin who was doing nothing and said, "I didn't mean you, brother and sister, you play around every day and don't know how to do something serious, me and Mom has made several new clothes in the past few days, but you haven't done anything, you can't even do needlework, right?"

She had heard before that the Wen family had only one daughter, so she still didn't believe it before she grew up pampered, but now that she looked at Wen Xin's delicate and tender appearance, she knew the rumors were true . Although it is indeed good-looking, but it doesn't have the life of that rich girl. What do you do to raise such a coquettish girl? "Of course I will." Wen Xin frowned and said. "Yes? Then maybe you knit a sweater for the fourth brother?" Wen Xin wrinkled her nose, thinking that if she had the money to buy it, why waste her time doing it? The two were talking when they heard someone talking outside. It's the brothers who are back. Old Dalu Xiong and Lu Feng's family also came back. A group of people came back with a bunch of things in large and small bags. "Hey, why are you back so fast?" Mother Lu hurriedly got up and greeted her with a smile. "We met a car on the road and gave us a ride. Mom, where is Dad? We bought you new clothes, come and try them on." The eldest and second family laughed. "You children, if you have money and don't save it for your own use, what are you doing with the money? It's not like your father and I don't have clothes to wear." He said a lesson, but there was a smile on his face. "Daughter-in-law, I also bought you a padded jacket, come and try it on." Lu Hai walked towards Zhou Tongtong with a big red padded jacket: "You always say it's cold, isn't it cold now?" Zhou Tongtong tried it out, found it pretty, and was so happy, she also picked up the sweater she knitted for him and said, "The sweater I knit for you is almost ready, try it and see if it's not too small." "Okay." Lu Hai hurriedly put it in his head, Zhou Tongtong scolded him, and pulled him a little. The two seemed very affectionate. Wen Xin was looking at the two of them enviously, when she suddenly put down two bags in front of her, Lu Yao's voice sounded: "I bought it for you, you, try it too."