I can't lose to my ex today

Author: Ruo Tongyan

    Copywriter

    5t5 X Sexual Turns and Disorders

After Cake issued a breakup declaration, the strongest magician and the world's number one detective reached a consensus:

    the ex should leave quickly, and whoever brings up the reunion is a dog!

    On the fourth anniversary of the breakup, the former lovers came to meet from a thousand miles away.

    Looking at the famous detective enjoying the favor of the Butei club, 5t5 desperately hinted to the students around him: Hurry up, quickly create an image of the group pet for the teacher! How can you lose such an important moment like the reunion of your ex!

    Huihui & Brother Qiang: Indifferent face.jpg

    Huzi: Teacher, have you ever dated JK?

    I received 5t5's grievances from the students who seemed to look at scumbags: She is only two years younger than me!

    5t5: My ideal type is a mature and intellectual beauty, so I don't want to be a babysitter for that kind of childish kid who is self-willed and arrogant.

    Ranpo: A famous detective's view on choosing a spouse is very simple, as long as it's not the kind of man who has nothing but good looks.

    Da Zai, who was called to pretend to be her current boyfriend to support the scene: Miss Ranbu, please don't keep staring at the other party's face when you say this, otherwise it will be too unreliable and you will lose.

    Mingming, who received money to pretend to be his current girlfriend to support the scene: Some guy who only dares to babble at the photo why his wife is so cute should shut up, and the district office will not send him off.

    This article does not burn your brain or abuse your heart throughout the whole process, it is a cookie in the mode of happy friends~

    In one sentence: Have you defeated your ex today? If you haven't won...then, let's just get married.

    WB@如門言

    Content tags: Huanxi Enemy, Juvenile Comic, Wen Ye, Curse Back

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Ranpo (♀), 5t5 ┃ Supporting role: Advance receipt of "After Marrying a Kind Person" ┃ Others:

    One sentence introduction: 5t5x Ranpo (♀)

    Purpose: Cherish fate, be honest with each other