51-55

Chapter 51 Chapter 51

You can't lose to your predecessor today " Author: Ruo Tongyan

Chapter 51

"About a year ago, I first entered the novel world created by Poe's supernatural powers. Since then, I have known and accepted that I am not a person with supernatural powers."

Edogawa Ranpo's tone was very calm as she recounted the past event that had broken her perception of herself for more than ten years. After experiencing so much, she had already been able to take it calmly.

... Uh, just thinking about the scenes when I released "super reasoning" before casting various spells in the past, I still feel a little ashamed.

Well, it's because I feel a little ashamed for the president and Gojo Satoru who cooperated with her in "casting spells" and secretly helped her create special effects in those years, haha.

And listening to these words, the invincible self-confident Gojo Satoru, who has never known what "shame" is, actually felt a little ashamed for the first time, but what he was ashamed of was...

"So, after entering the world in the book, you saw through everything from the beginning, and then you played me from the beginning to the end! You..."

Before the angrily protested, it was stopped by Edogawa Ranpo's sudden words.

"Gojo Satoru, thank you."

Being thanked suddenly, Gojo Satoru was both puzzled and uncomfortable. Even in the past, she rarely said such words of thanks to him.

"Why, why did you suddenly say thank you..."

Although I don’t want to see Gojo Satoru’s arrogant and proud look, Edogawa Ranpo is Edogawa Ranpo after all. He has always been pure and straightforward. If you want to thank him, thank him generously:

"You knew from the beginning that I don't have supernatural powers, right...but you made the same choice as the president, thank you."

Thank you for being willing to protect me in those years.

They were already used to getting along with each other in a tit-for-tat manner, but when the opponent suddenly hit a straight ball like this, it really made Gojo Satoru a little uncomfortable and even at a loss:

"Cough, cough, I'm very serious when it comes to dating. As a dedicated boyfriend, shouldn't this be what I should..."

"Although these can't offset your annoying elements." Edogawa Ranpo followed up and added.

The pink bubbles brewing in the air burst instantly, Gojo Satoru: "...", Edogawa Ranpo is still the same Edogawa Ranpo! ! !

"However, you don't have to do it like you did in the past, that kind of protection... I don't need it anymore."

When he heard this, for a moment, Gojo Satoru thought of the sentence she said on the night of the trip to Karuizawa Hot Spring, "I have learned to ride the tram by myself", and my heart sank for a moment.

However, the difference is that this time, when she said this, she was cheerful and relieved.

"Don't worry that I will take that extreme path, after all... I have fully seen the selfishness and stupidity of human nature."