7-10

Chapter 7 Chapter 7

    What will it be like to reunite with your ex in     Chapter 7 ?

 Gojo Satoru can't help but imagine something in his mind on every breakup anniversary.

    And on the fourth breakup anniversary, there is no need to imagine anymore, this question has an answer... I just didn't expect to be so caught off guard!

    There is a blindfold as a "cover", and the pair of blue eyes behind the blindfold are staring at the girl who is a few steps away from him... Compared with the past, it seems that there is no change, the appearance is even the same as twelve years ago Compared with when we first met, nothing has changed much, except that the somewhat messy hair has grown a little bit longer.

    And in front of her, surrounded by her is...

    [That day, there were several men who followed Miss Luanbu. ]

    Thinking of the scene Fu Heihui said he saw on Valentine's Day last month, Gojo Satoru immediately scanned those people with six eyes.

    [A man with silver hair and a strange hairstyle is carrying Miss Ranpo on his back. 】

    Oh, it's the boy in overalls, the hairstyle is really weird...Which hairdresser's masterpiece is that bangs that look like they've been bitten by something? However, the age seems to be about the same age as Megumi and the others, and he is only a teenager.

    Hey, the hard-talked and arrogant Miss Detective may have seen the boy's silver-white hair like his, so she thought about it.

    [A serious-looking man wearing glasses helps Miss Ranpo carry a bag full of snacks. ]

    Oh, he must be the tallest man in this group, but he is still not as tall as him. This person exudes a kind of maternal radiance all over his body. He is a good guardian (crossed out) Guardian No. 2, um, not a big threat.

    [A man with blond hair who looks a little young is holding up thick snacks to Miss Ranbu while walking. 】

    The blond boy in the straw hat is still a child at all, no threat, pass.

    [There is also a man with black curly hair and a strange bandage around his neck saying something to make Miss Ranbu very happy. 】

    ……Um? this?

    For a moment, Gojo Satoru felt that he had found the right target... This one seemed the most dangerous! Definitely the number one card in the army of wild cats who want to step him down completely in order to seek a higher position! The most dangerous bandage black cat!

    Feeling the murderous intent suddenly concentrated on him, Osamu Dazai: "???"

    Although almost at the same time he understood the reason why the blindfolded man opposite him threw murderous intent on him...but it made him want to complain even more, okay? ! It's really none of his business this time!

    He swears that from the first time he saw Miss Ranpo when he joined the Armed Detective Agency, he never thought of inviting Miss Ranpo to die in love! real!