3-6

Chapter 3 chapter3

    Chapter 3

    Tokyo, Ginza——

    A high-end cafeteria, Gojo Satoru generously took the students here to have a delicious meal as a reward for successfully completing a task with a high degree of difficulty.

    He has always been very generous with his actions. If he picks up at any time, it is most likely that he is teasing his lovely students in a wicked way.

    "Speaking of which, I remember Gojo-sensei, you used to come to this restaurant for a date with Miss Ranpo."

    When Gojo Satoru, who was lazily sitting on the sofa and swiping his phone, heard this, his finger on the screen also There was a pause.

    Fu Heihui had already taken the meal back first, one was his own, and the other was sent by Gojo Satoru to help him.

    Looking at the food that the students helped bring back according to the "menu" he ordered, Gojo Satoru couldn't help but think of the people who used to eat here with him... Hey, that naive kid who will never grow up will never help her My dear boyfriend takes what he wants to eat, and every time he only cares about eating for himself. And when I came to eat at this buffet restaurant famous for its seafood and sushi, I ignored all the big lobsters, king crabs, and sashimi, and just stared at the dessert area, so picky eaters that I only ate desserts.

    And the reason why he often brings her to this restaurant is also because... She really likes the desserts here.

    He remembered that her favorite food was the red bean mochi.

    ...Although the way of eating only red beans and not mochi really made him criticize! In this case, why not just eat red bean puree? Eating only red beans without mochi is a blasphemy for the combination of red beans and mochi!

    I kept complaining in my heart, while holding a spoon in my hand, I fiddled with the red bean mochi in front of me.

    Fu Heihui silently watched the young man Ben San who was sitting opposite him torturing the red bean and mochi in a fancy way, and then only ate the red bean but not the mochi.

    ...He remembered that this kind of willful "wasteful" eating method seemed to be Miss Ranpo's hobby.

    "Is the period of labor pains coming again?"

    Fu Heihui said again in a calm tone, and his expression explained that he was already used to it, and it was like this every year.

    "What period of labor pain... What are you talking about..."

    Gojo Satoru continued to poke at the red bean mochi that had been destroyed and out of shape.

    "Isn't it the end of March now?" Fu Heihui ruthlessly exposed the truth. Every year at the end of March, Gojo Satoru, who is usually not normal, will become even more abnormal.

    In early spring, when the first cherry blossoms bloom, it is also the time to commemorate the breakup.

    From that moment four years ago, the cherry blossom has become a symbol of breaking up for Gojo Satoru.