70: Extra

17 years old 15 years old

Tokyo, the most dynamic city in Japan that attracts young people, it is hard for people who visit here for the first time not to be dazzled.

The trio in high suits looked like three personal bodyguards, keeping an eye on the blue-eyed little black cat in front of them as it shuttled back and forth among the crowd and various shops.

One of the "bodyguards" held an oversized white sea lion doll in his arms with a face of resentment, and walked slowly at the end.

"Wu, hold on, Miss Luanbu will be going back tomorrow morning." Xia Youjie turned around and patted his friend on the shoulder to comfort him, but his eyes were full of mocking smiles, "But , this is also the last chance, if you don’t take the initiative to attack, you will lose your sight.”

These words certainly touched Wutiao Wu's youthful and arrogant boy nerves, and he denied San Lian without hesitation.

"What kind of opportunity, wouldn't it be great if we don't see her, she's finally going back, hahahaha!"

That's right, he was finally able to say goodbye to the girl he hated the most in the world. This feeling of relief, he couldn't be too happy, couldn't it be seen that he was so happy!

From the first time we met, I didn't deal with him, and then forced him to be used as a tour guide and bodyguard to accompany her on the road in Tokyo for a week. Face naturally asked him to carry her!

The "battle" with her has never stopped this week. Even just now when exchanging gifts in the video game mall, she deliberately exchanged such a white sea lion doll to anger him and asked him to carry it for her, so I said

Is there any girl in this world who hates more than Edogawa Ranpo? !

The housemate glared sideways at the useless male classmate who refused to admit that he was deeply in love. At a glance, Wujo Satoru was such a dog-tempered person, how could she not know? The trick of an elementary school boy who bullies you if he likes you. Obviously, the first time he saw the detective girl, he looked like his little heart had been stabbed by Cupid, the god of love.

A man who is not frank is the worst.

"That's it, by the way, I have exchanged contact information with Miss Luanbu, if you don't want to know, forget it."

Gojo Satoru "", Nitro, are you still my best friend!

Just when he was annoyed that the two classmates were making fun of him, fortunately, his six eyes had no blind spots, and he saw that the little black cat that had run far away was about to enter by mistake.

Even on a global scale, Tokyo can be called a magical city that is dazzling and confusing, not to mention Edogawa Ranpo, who grew up in a countryside that was as pure as a paradise. At the age of being curious, during the week of "public travel" in Tokyo, I wanted to try whatever novelty I came across.

For example, now, she found another store that she hadn't been to before, and she was planning to walk in with great strides.

A big white sea lion doll lay in front of her, blocking her view.

"This young lady, who is still far from adulthood, is forbidden to enter this kind of place."

Gojo Satoru elongated his face and looked down condescendingly at the skinny little girl, who was just about to reach his chest, and "disciplined" her like an experienced senior.