14-17

Chapter 14 Chapter 14

    Chapter 14

    Hearing this sudden, unknown loud noise, three men, one big, two young, and three men rushed towards the female hot spring room, but they didn't rush in before they figured out the situation, and barely stopped in front of the sliding door pace.

    Gojo Satoru: "Hui, hurry up and summon the jade dog to go in and check the situation! Ah... you must summon a female, not a male!" Fu Hei Hui: "..."

    Just

    as Fu Hei Hui was full of rants When the backlog was about to reach the critical point and gushed out, the next second, the sliding door in front of me was unexpectedly pushed open!

    I saw three girls, Nagasaki Nagasaki, Izumi Kyoka, and Tanizaki Naomi, who had already put on their bathrobes and rushed out, panicking as if they were escaping from the front in a hurry.

    Gojo Satoru didn't know much about these two little girls from the Armed Detective Agency, but he thought he knew very well about his female student Gojo Satoru... He was able to scare Wild Qiangwei into running away! What danger is there? !

    "Why are you the only ones, and you are walking around?!" Wujo Wu's expression was rarely flustered.

    He knew how weak his predecessor was physically, didn't he escape?

    The three girls who were questioned all of a sudden were a little dazed because they didn't understand the situation. Tanizaki Naomi subconsciously pointed to the door:

    "Miss Ranbu is still inside..."

    Just after hearing the beginning, Gojo Satoru couldn't help but rush in directly... Sure enough, he didn't escape!

    Edogawa Ranpo, what will I do if you leave me, you bastard!

    "Hey... Hey...!" Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei wanted to stop her teacher before she had time, she opened Gojo Satoru and teleported into the hot spring room just like that, "He, what is he going to do!

    " The situation made Fu Heihui confused:

    "What are you doing?"

    Only the three girls replied in unison:

    "Playing a ghost hunting game, Miss Ranpo is a ghost in this round."

    Fuguro Megumi & Knotabagi Yuhito: "..."

    Nagasaki Yaqiang was full of ambition:

    "Miss Ranpo promised me, if I beat her , she will help me find out the salesman who scammed me on the commercial street last week!"

    Knotaba Yuhito: "Isn't it just letting you spend money on an inferior lipstick that breaks as soon as you use it? I was coaxed to buy it after hearing that the other party kept praising you for wearing this lipstick because you look like a big star... Ah, no, no, I didn’t say anything!” He felt that if he continued talking,

    his female classmate might want to Hit him with a hammer!

    At this moment, only Fu Heihui tried to pull back the topic of getting further and further away: