𝐭𝐰𝐨.

chapter two
[unedited]

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄. There were a few reasons why.

Number 1: High school sucks ass

Number 2: She wanted to go home

Number 3: She had almost every single class with the same girl and seeing her face was starting to piss her off.

In this class, she was seated directly in front of her. Her long, dark red hair was tossed over the back of her seat.

Solange knew exactly who she was, one of Maxine's friends and another one of the most insufferable people at school. The two and their group of friends walked around like they ran the show, like they were the only ones whose existence mattered.

Some of them, like Brodie, had been frequent buyers of her illicit products for their parties. Brodie wasn't a stranger to buying things for his personal use either, nothing entry leveled like weed though, Brodie was into steroids and cocaine.

The second the investigation started, they threw her under the bus immediately, leaving themselves out of it.

It's probably contributed to how upset it made Solange to see Abby Littman all day.

When she got home, seeing Daeshim waiting for her on the porch, she started talking immediately.

"Dae, you won't believe how my day went. I swear to god I wanted to blast my brains out."

"Woah," he said. "Dramatic much?" And he picked up his skateboard, following her into the house and then into the kitchen.

"No, not dramatic, honest. I promise you, people better be lucky I don't constantly have access to a firearm."

He snorted. "People aren't worried about you having access to a firearm because of that."

Solange opened the fridge, digging through it for something to eat. "Yeah, whatever. I have first period with Maxine Baker."

"Maxine Baker? As in the girl who," he made his voice lighter and whiny to imitate Maxine when she complains, "talks like this, and also was one of the biggest people that ratted you out."

Dae didn't live in Wellsbury, he actually lived a hour away in Boston, but because of how much time he spent in Wellsbury and his friendship with Solange he knew all the things that happened there.

"Yes, that Maxine. Gitten's the teacher for that class."

"Oh, I don't know him."

"White guy, balding, he's racist. It's just me and this new girl that are black in his class, he's definitely singling us out already, I can only imagine how he would treat a fully black kid. Here," Solange had found two bananas all the way in the back of the fridge and tossed one to Dae. Then she started digging through the freezer because just two bananas wouldn't do it.