[II]

The other day.

I walked into the hall, the actors were getting ready. Firstly I looked for the best place to put my camera. I decided to put it in the back of the room. Thankfully, there's like a stage here. So I won't have problems filming the play, over the crowd.

*****************

The crowd gathered. I checked the view from the camera again, to make sure it's okay. It's perfect.

The red lights turned on, time for Elle di Elle to act.

Wait, so how do I film this all? Centered on Elle or the whole stage? Ah, fuck it, it will be easier to just crop and edit everything after. I have no idea where they put these clips afterwards.

Elle doesn't move anywhere too much, she's in the same place of the stage. I just let the camera film the whole stage and sat down, relaxed.

Only after a few seconds I realised that Stevens was also here.

She took out a notebook and a pen, writing something down. After a second she ripped out the paper as quiet as possible and gave it to me. Right, we cannot talk here.

You're lazy.

Lazy? What the fuck should I do then? If I move the camera too much, I'll probably won't even film anything decent at all. I know this is not the thing I'm best at, but she better appreciate it.

I showed her to give me the pen and surprisingly she did. On a blank space I wrote back:

Shut up.

Funny, how different our handwritings are. Bet she tried so hard to make her handwriting so elegant.

I gave the piece of paper and the pen back to her. She instantly read it and I saw her get mad. Why is she always acting as if she doesn't start things?

She's writing something again. Oh God, how long is this gonna take?

She gave everything back to me and I read it.

Me? Shut up? Stop with that. You should do something instead of sitting in a chair and doing nothing. That's not your job.

Okay, this is fun.

Shut up. ;)

I returned them to her and she got furious. That was the last straw.

We're having a talk after this.

Oh shit. The last thing I want is to have a talk with her. She is so dramatic. And why did I choose to work here...

*****************

It has ended now. I packed my tech up and went back to my room. It's quite heavy to carry, but whatever. Jan was distracted, talking to the actors and probably complaining. Her voice was louder than usual.

I hope she forgot about the talk.

"Where are you going?" - she yelled. For fuck's sake...

- I'm carrying my stuff back to my room.

- You better come back for the talk, or I'll force you anyways.

Crazy woman.

My plans were to stay in my room, but I don't want her to literally punish me or something. It's like I'm targeted.

I finally got back to my room and put all the tech down into its place. I'm gonna do all the work on my computer later.

My first task was to face Jan. I instantly left my room and she was already standing at my door. I almost bumped into her, because of the rush, but thankfully I didn't.

- Are you trying to hunt me down or something? - I asked.

- Enough!

She pushed me back into my room through the open door and onto the bed. She shut the door and stood in front of me. Okay, she looks scary now.

- Don't you dare use that attitude with me again, understood?

- Yes. - I answered quickly, not repeating the same mistake again.

- That's better. Now, the next time you're filming something, do it, instead of sitting like a lazy asshole.

- So you have the rights to disrespect me? What do you know about filming? What was I supposed to do, in your opinion?

She sighed before answering.

- Show me the footage. I bet it's trash.

- It's not so quick. Also, I'll edit everything to your liking, if you really need me to.

I calmed down a bit. Sometimes I hate making enemies.

- Edit? Don't play with me right now.

- For fuck's sake, do you even know anything about my job? I'll show you the whole finished footage tomorrow, and that's it. Could you just please let me work?

- I better see it tomorrow afternoon.

She said and instantly left the room. I hate her.