[IV]

Thankfully, there's no Lucifer sitting in front of me. Unless Jan counts as one.

Jan stood up and announced:

- Today, we're gonna do something we've never done before. The one saying their speech, will be Dr Glock.

Suddenly the room wasn't as quiet anymore. I suppose it's surprising to everyone.

- Why is everyone shocked about this? - I asked Elle quietly.

- Because usually only the actors deliver their speeches.

- But didn't any of you, like, notice, that none of you are getting ready?

- We just thought one of us is lying.

After a few seconds everyone calmed down and Dr Glock stood up. I wonder what that old man is gonna say.

- I'm honored to deliver my speech to you all. Today I will tell you, how I got my job as a doctor. - he spoke. - I got into a university of medicine. When I finished it, I got a letter, that someone is looking for a doctor. And I got hired. Thank you.

He sat back down. Others were confused.

- Is that all? - Elle instantly broke the silence and almost laughed.

- Yes, is there anything wrong?

- That's stupid.

Now gasps were heard. Elle literally just disrespected Dr Glock. I bet everyone wanted to tell him that, but Elle is the one to speak up. Iconic.

- That's it. - Jan kindly smiled. She opened her mouth to say something again, but the window just broke. A rock literally flew into the salad bowl.

- What's going on? - I asked. Now I'm actually sure this place is something else. That is quite an experience.

No one replied to my question, but we were all sitting confused. "I swear-"

Three masked guys just jumped through the window, ready to attack us all.

Almost everyone ran away screaming. The only ones left were me, Jan, Lamina, Elle and Billy. Five against three. Hm, easy.

Billy instantly attacked one of them first. He didn't even hesitate. The other two stood next to the same window and stared down at their mate. Then they realised to go and attack the others.

Lamina and Elle teamed up. Lamina firstly protected them both, then Elle also started attacking that man. He almost instantly fell to the ground, but she continued torturing him. I suppose she's gonna kill him. Go girl!

I was so focused watching them, as if I was watching a film. I stood in one place, while others were fighting for their lives.

Suddenly I got pushed to the floor by Jan. She was over me with her body. "Don't do something stupid!" she yelled before getting up and protecting us once again. Oh, so Jan is my "teammate"?

I saw our attacker holding a knife. We got the most dangerous one, didn't we?

Despite the headache and my back pain, I got up to help Jan. The man tried stabbing Jan, but only cut her arm.

Get back to reality.

As he was distracted I sneaked behind him with a knife I picked up from the table. It's sharp enough.

I quickly slit his throat with it. His blood almost spread in fountains. He was still conscious for a bit more so he managed to cut my stomach as he turned around. Jan backed up disgusted. Understandable this time.

In a second he fell to the ground. I looked back at the trio, and they were also done.

- Jan, is this a part of some plan? - Elle asked frustrated.

- Of course not, that's ridiculous! - she got offended.

The three actors left to go to their room, clean themselves up. Not only us two were injured.

- I'll order someone to clean it all up.

Jan brushed it off as if it was nothing. Then we also left the dining hall. We had to get first aid.