[III]

I spent most of the night on After Effects. Yeah, the video had a bit of minor problems, but they were easily fixed.

I uploaded the video to my usb flash and went to Jan. She better like it. To be honest, I'm already thinking about leaving this institute. This whole thing with food is weird. And my boss is my enemy.

It was almost the deadline. I barged into her office.

- I have the video now.

- Manners! - she yelled as she lifted her head up to look at me.

- Sorry... - I mumbled and walked towards her to give her the usb. She angrily took it and inserted into the computer.

I sat down into the same armchair again, relaxed this time too. My first video is done. And it's perfect. If she doesn't like it, I swear I'm gonna leave. McDonalds is probably better than this.

She's not gonna watch the whole video, obviously. The most important thing was to make the start too good to be true.

This is stupid.

I noticed her face being surprised a bit. She wasn't that mad anymore.

After a few minutes she stopped the video and sighed. Please say you're kidding. No way she actually doesn't like it.

- Impressive. - she stated.

- What? - I instantly replied. No way.

- I'm impressed by your work. - she admitted quietly. I almost jumped in excitement. Sometimes I still act like a child. - Why are you so excited?

- You admitted that you were wrong!

- No, I did not-

- You basically did.

- You're so annoying.

- I'm not. - I smiled and walked towards the computer to take out my usb flash.

- Your second show is the next week. Same time.

I nodded. I'm not gonna answer "Yes, ma'am" or anything anymore. She doesn't deserve respect.

I took the flash and left the office. On my way back to my room, I saw the actors fighting. Rude of me, but I interrupted them.

- What are y'all fighting over?

- Elle wants to use flanger, whereas Jan doesn't. - Billy explained. Lamina just nodded.

- Use it. - I agreed with Elle. - Never listen to Jan.

- I told you! - Elle spat out. - Finally someone agrees with me.

- I mean, I understand that Jan is the boss, but do any of you actually like her?

- Billy does. - Elle instantly replied. I also heard him mumbling "Shut up..."

- And you, Lamina?

- I don't know. She's an asshole and stuff, but I'll stay neutral.

- Okay, I guess.

- So what now? - Billy asked.

- Use the flanger. - I added and turned around to leave, but I heard one more thing. "See you at dinner."

I turned back to look at them.

- What dinner?

- Do you seriously don't know? We have dinners together every week. - Lamina explained.

- Well, no one told me about it.

- Now you know. Dinner hall, 6 pm.

- Okay.

What's up with the number 6? Is it their favourite number or something? Is this whole thing cursed? Will I see Lucifer sitting at the dinner table or something?