🥺"h-hyung,can we talk?"🥺

Awkward,awkward,awkward,awkward       and awkward.that was the only word to describe the dinner in min yoongis house,they were currently all seated round the dining table quietly yet uncomfortably eating their food.

Jin didn't speak to anyone not even namjoon when he woke up,namjoon had to hear the story from yoongi.and together they made a small plan to get the two brother to repair their broken bond.

Namjoon scan the room taking in the tension so he could start speaking,he met yoongis eyes who nodded at him,encouraging him to start.namjoon nodded.with a sigh he sat up to start with his conversation just when he was about to say his first word jin cut in saying"not now joon"his eyes slitly widen being caught of guard by the younger blunt tone.

He turned to jin who was just eating his stew neatly cutting it with a knife than eating it not meeting anyone eyes.he turned to hoseok who was doing the same eating calmly like nothing happened.

Joon eyes met yoongis,questioning him what to do yoongi whispered to him that he should speak.namjoon stare at 2seok for a brief moment before turning to yoongi again.

This wasn't how their weekend was soppose to go it was soppose to be a loving,caring,heartwarming, bonding weekend,it was namjoon idea to arrange this sleepover.reason1:to get yoongi and hoseok closer.reason2:to just relax,and chill.but it turns out to be a whole mess.

"Everyone i–"jin swiftly got up startling everyone,without a sentence said he walked out the room his heavy steps echoing trough the house.namjoon sigh about to talk to hoseok nevertheless to say he frown when he only caught a glimpse of hoseok disappearing into the opposite direction from where jin went.

Joon groan.letting his spoon fall from his hand landing on the floor.yoongi sigh sitting up,he crossed his legs pondering of what to do with 2seok sinds it was 80% his fault of 2seok quarrel.

" yaa,I honestly don't know what to do to get them to talk to each other"namjoon said.yoongi humed.

"Are you even listening,you know this is 99% your fault right,do you think fucking him while we are here was a good idea?"

"I wasn't going to fuck him joon, I'm not like you,I was just...." Yoongi trailed of getting a scoff out of namjoon."yeah right,next time think before you do such stupid things–"yoongi glare caused namjoon to shut up he was going to far even if it was yoongi fault that they were arguing yoongi was still his hyung.

"Sorry...I..I just don't like seeing jinnie like that he hasn't talk to sins he woke up,it's been more than three hours since I last saw his beautiful smile hyung" namjoon sadly sigh crossing his arms out of habit,"I don't like seeing him like that hyung,I want to see his heartwarming smile again,I want to hear his voice again,I want him to make his hilarious joke again...I..I just want him to be happy"yoongi bit the inside of his tongue amused by joon words,he could clearly see tears at the brim of joon eyes,he knows he had to do something."joon.. "Joon looked at him." Here's what we'll do..."

Jin sat in his and namjoon shared bed crying.he honestly didn't know why he was crying but his tears just kept flowing he felt guilty for walking away like that but he just couldn't bear the sight of hoseok right now.it reminded him of how a bad brother he was,how hoseok didn't want him as brother at all.some people would say he's acting immature or childish but he didn't care he felt insincere,he felt vernulable at the moment.he really didn't like his weak side.

The creaking sound of the door opening  alert him,thinking it was namjoon he leisurely wiped his tears away,not looking up."can..can we talk?"the voice that spoke was not namjoons he looked up with a frown seeing the second last person he didn't want to see.

"What are you doing here?"

The evening breeze felt comfortably against his skin.he weep softly regretting some life desicion.he wished that the breeze would carry his tears and pain away but that would left him with only emptiness cause he's sure their is no amount of happiness left in his body."sometimes in our lives,we all have pain we all have sorrrrowww~"hoseok stared wide eye as namjoon came out with a guitar playing lean on me"lean on me!,when your not strong I'll be your friend,I'll help you carry on~~"hobi cringe cause of namjoon false high pitch tone,although he couldn't help but smile at namjoon effort to cheer him up.in his eyes namjoon was a very nice person even if they weren't the closest but he could discribe him as a good friend.his hyung was very lucky to find a man like joon that could deal with his moral self.